• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL rigged "Independent" investigation

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, you don't say.

Ckefk9-XEAAPKI-.jpg

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Investigation of what? :noidea:

Stems from the "bullygate" investigation into Miami. Coach that was let go over it is suing the league for defamation. Discovery has uncovered that the NFL essentially rigged the investigation, much like it did with Brady.

Last edited:

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stems from the "bullygate" investigation into Miami. Coach that was let go over it is suing the league for defamation. Discovery has uncovered that the NFL essentially rigged the investigation, much like it did with Braddy.
Get that info from Thornography?:nod: It is a lawsuit ongoing as I recall. Did that get settled then?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get that info from Thornography?:nod: It is a lawsuit ongoing as I recall. Did that get settled then?

No it has not been settled, hence this information came from discovery.

And yes I found this nugget at Thornography, but I have also followed Daniel Wallach off and on for some time.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it has not been settled, hence this information came from discovery.

And yes I found this nugget at Thornography, but I have also followed Daniel Wallach off and on for some time.
Yea. I used to live in CT so I know about the local web stuff. we'll see how this one pans out.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? The NFL rigging an investigation? No way! Maybe you have been hit in the head too many times, leading to only temporary memory and function issues with no longer term negative effects.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of all your slanted propaganda one thing will always remain the same. The Patriots, during the Brady years, will always be know as a scandalous organization and Tom Brady will always be know as a cheater. It is and always will be their defining characteristic.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? The NFL rigging an investigation? No way! Maybe you have been hit in the head too many times, leading to only temporary memory and function issues with no longer term negative effects.
Just for a focus point, how many years did Junior Seau play after his prime then blast his chest open and blame the NFL?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea. I used to live in CT so I know about the local web stuff. we'll see how this one pans out.

Love or hate Brady/Patriots, the league office is corrupt at best.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of all your slanted propaganda one thing will always remain the same. The Patriots, during the Brady years, will always be know as a scandalous organization and Tom Brady will always be know as a cheater. It is and always will be their defining characteristic.

And yet people like yourself can't actually list any instances of cheating, beyond filming from an unapproved location.

It has nothing to do with cheating and everything to do with the other owners wanting to slow the Patriots roll. And they are using the commish to do so.

This particular report simply exposes the tactics the leauge will use when they desire to get a player, coach, or team.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just for a focus point, how many years did Junior Seau play after his prime then blast his chest open and blame the NFL?

How did he blame the NFL? He didn't even leave a note, right?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet people like yourself can't actually list any instances of cheating, beyond filming from an unapproved location.

It has nothing to do with cheating and everything to do with the other owners wanting to slow the Patriots roll. And they are using the commish to do so.

This particular report simply exposes the tactics the leauge will use when they desire to get a player, coach, or team.

Where's your evidence?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll have to check on that but when it happened the word was he wanted to keep his brain intact for study.

Keeping the brain whole for studies doesn't mean that he was "blaming" the NFL for the damages. I think he just didn't want others to suffer from making the same decisions he made.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know why you want to make it your life's mission proving Bradys innocence.

I'm not saying the team is not good or they didn't deserve the SB's or anything like that. All I am saying is you will never be able to change the perception of the team. For the rest of eternity, the scandalous stigma will be tied to the team. You might as well just accept it and move on.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's your evidence?

This gentlemen gives a good breakdown on "spygate".

The Truth About Spygate: Punishing Success and Promoting Parity

As for "deflategate", simply go back and read the transcripts of the deposition of Tom Brady, and overlay that with what was leaked to the media by the NFL office, and it should be pretty apparent to you they were lying the whole time about what the testimony was. Which certainly explains why they tried to block the transcripts from being released. Start there, then you can move onto reporting about owners comments on the matter.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why you want to make it your life's mission proving Bradys innocence.

I'm not saying the team is not good or they didn't deserve the SB's or anything like that. All I am saying is you will never be able to change the perception of the team. For the rest of eternity, the scandalous stigma will be tied to the team. You might as well just accept it and move on.

Only the ignorant will keep that belief.