• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL news thread

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so one of the Super Bowl qbs will be an avg qb with limited tools Or the guy with a sub 500 career record while several “ franchise “ qbs to include the GOAT are watching

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He should call KC and let KC give him therapy because that shit happens all the time to him

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh wait the science changed ! BS data has and is being manipulated to push a narrative since this crap began .

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew Tom Brady's wife was involved I believe he is going to finally retire

Speaking on his "Let's Go" podcast Monday, Tom Brady said his role as a husband and father is playing a big part in his decision on whether to continue his playing career.​

Referencing his wife, Brady said, "It pains her to see me get hit out there. And she deserves what she needs from me as a husband, and my kids deserve what they need from me as a dad. ... I said this a few years ago, it's what relationships are all about. It's not always what I want. It's what we want as a family. And I'm gonna spend a lot of time with them and figure out in the future what's next.” It sure sounds like Brady is taking this retirement talk pretty seriously. “The team doesn’t deserve anything less than my best," Brady continued. "And if I feel like I'm not committed to that, or I can't play at a championship level, then you gotta give someone else a chance to play. And, you know, we'll see. Playing football I get so much joy from. I love it. But not playing football, there's a lot of joy in that for me also now, too, with my kids getting older and seeing them develop and grow. So all these things need to be considered, and they will be.” We wouldn't expect a decision any time soon.

Source: Rick Stroud on Twitter

Jan 24, 2022, 7:20 PM ET

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh wait the science changed ! BS data has and is being manipulated to push a narrative since this crap began .

great source.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew Tom Brady's wife was involved I believe he is going to finally retire

Speaking on his "Let's Go" podcast Monday, Tom Brady said his role as a husband and father is playing a big part in his decision on whether to continue his playing career.​

Referencing his wife, Brady said, "It pains her to see me get hit out there. And she deserves what she needs from me as a husband, and my kids deserve what they need from me as a dad. ... I said this a few years ago, it's what relationships are all about. It's not always what I want. It's what we want as a family. And I'm gonna spend a lot of time with them and figure out in the future what's next.” It sure sounds like Brady is taking this retirement talk pretty seriously. “The team doesn’t deserve anything less than my best," Brady continued. "And if I feel like I'm not committed to that, or I can't play at a championship level, then you gotta give someone else a chance to play. And, you know, we'll see. Playing football I get so much joy from. I love it. But not playing football, there's a lot of joy in that for me also now, too, with my kids getting older and seeing them develop and grow. So all these things need to be considered, and they will be.” We wouldn't expect a decision any time soon.

Source: Rick Stroud on Twitter

Jan 24, 2022, 7:20 PM ET
The cynic in me would say that The Goat realizes that he isn’t good enough to win it all anymore, and THAT is why he might hang it up. Either way, a heckuva career Tommy Boy, now kindly see yourself out.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yeah ? blow me , i hope terry isnt going to cost this

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBS completely fucking stupid setting up their halftime announcers next to the speakers , fucking stupid