• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL news thread

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I am beating the dead horse but I said this since the BS nfl policy came out and the CDC said out loud what I KNEW months ago
Months ago does not reflect this video which is discussing Omicron.

Not the same as Delta which was months ago and still around currently.

Different variants and different protocols Dad

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Months ago does not reflect this video which is discussing Omicron.

Not the same as Delta which was months ago and still around currently.

Different variants and different protocols Dad
no cali because my argument was the virus does change and that different standards werent about science as we now know i was correct
. and i find it funny that i was talking about this long before this came out .

now the questions you should be asking is how me , a commoner KNEW this and applied it . these experts are fully aware of what virus' do and yet you guys were blind to it and worse you didnt even want to see it because i damn sure told you

the other question is where am i getting my information from and why you all apparently didnt . i have talked about masks and how they statistically are useless ( cloth ones ) and now that is coming out as true

and when you find out that 40% of covid deaths arent really deaths from covid but people who just had covid maybe you ask why this was allowed
this to will come out and then ask yourself now why people distrust this

and without getting political , my guy , the one we are zombies too came up with the vaccine yet i am so adamantly against it . you ever wonder why

maybe , just maybe there are reasons why people dont want the vax and that they are legit reason and the shouldnt be punished for it

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
o cali because my argument was the virus does change and that different standards werent about science as we now know i was correct
. and i find it funny that i was talking about this long before this came out .
you were not correct. and no-one argued that variants are different or that things wouldn't change as info changed.

you've argued the same things since prior to Delta - that ill agree with. and I maintain it was still wrong regarding Delta

When facts change, science changes.

omicron is a completely different ball of wax than Delta and earlier versions of Covid

what part of different variants, different protocols doesn't make sense to you?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now the questions you should be asking is how me , a commoner KNEW this and applied it . these experts are fully aware of what virus' do and yet you guys were blind to it and worse you didnt even want to see it because i damn sure told you
its this types of post that is truly obnoxious and beyond condescending.

you brought nothing to the table about Delta Ive ever agreed with

thus the dead horse comments

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its this types of post that is truly obnoxious and beyond condescending.

you brought nothing to the table about Delta Ive ever agreed with

thus the dead horse comments
Again there should be no difference in the rules for vaccinated or unvaccinated . If you got the delta variant you are hung up on vaxxed or not your chances of passing it didn’t change . A lot of these cases are delta and not just omicron and omicron isn’t nearly as deadly . And since our covid stats are about 320,000 over the actual numbers it’s is less deadly

And I told you these things

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of these cases are delta and not just omicron and omicron isn’t nearly as deadly
this I agree with, however Delta has most definitely been deadly for many. much more deadly for the unvaxxed.

the real effects of Omicron, especially in terms of Long Covid and children we will not know for sure util more time has passed

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Using death as the primary motivation for peeps to get vaxxed has obviously been brutally ineffective.

its actually been completely toxic and politicized for certain sectors of the public

our institutions haven't engendered trust and have botched messaging horribly from the beginning with regards to this pandemic and no nuance has been effectively communicated as each different variant has crossed the threshold.

I agree with this...
And none of that is what I said were reasons to push vaccines.

Those are potential reasons for people to decide on their own. You aren't going to talk anyone into it with those. People are free to decide if they want to cut their own chances down or reduce their own risk of death.

The reason to ask them to do it for the greater good are the things I already mentioned.

Tired of bare shelves in the stores? Fucking vaccinate so we have drivers.

Tired of masks and getting tested as qualification for things? Fucking vaccinate.

You can't both not vaccinate and bitch about how bad things are when you are the cause.

Deaths? Let em die. If you aren't smart enough to vaccinate then you are doing the world a favor with natural selection.

So many of them beg for the vaccine while hitting the CCU and nurses just can't feel empathy for them anymore. They made their decision. The ones that cuss at them for not giving them ivermectin or some other thing they demand because the internet tells them it's a magic cure deserve what they are going through. We just have run out of fucks to give.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this I agree with, however Delta has most definitely been deadly for many. much more deadly for the unvaxxed.

the real effects of Omicron, especially in terms of Long Covid and children we will not know for sure util more time has passed
its covid , and as i said there was no reason to have different standards based on vaxxed and not vaxxed because the science didnt support it . the quarantine times , when you can pass it are the same whether you are vaxxed or not no matter what variant and this is what was known THEN . NFL players , their families , and kids are not in the age group where covid kills .

those players looked at the data , weighed the risks and determined they didnt need it . 75 % of ALL covid deaths (actual ) the victims had 4 or more co morbilities which influenced it

320,000 thousand of supposed covid deaths are for people who died " with covid " meaning cause of death wasnt covid but another issue

i talked about the vaxx not preventing transmission over and over again and also spoke about mutations (which omicron is )

this is all science and data and none of it supports 2 different standards no matter what variant it is

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its covid , and as i said there was no reason to have different standards based on vaxxed and not vaxxed because the science didnt support it . the quarantine times , when you can pass it are the same whether you are vaxxed or not no matter what variant and this is what was known THEN . NFL players , their families , and kids are not in the age group where covid kills .

those players looked at the data , weighed the risks and determined they didnt need it . 75 % of ALL covid deaths (actual ) the victims had 4 or more co morbilities which influenced it

320,000 thousand of supposed covid deaths are for people who died " with covid " meaning cause of death wasnt covid but another issue

i talked about the vaxx not preventing transmission over and over again and also spoke about mutations (which omicron is )

this is all science and data and none of it supports 2 different standards no matter what variant it is
some info accurate here, lots not.

but lets AGAIN, agree to disagree

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you start a COVID thread? Most of your comments have nothing to do with the NFL or football.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you start a COVID thread? Most of your comments have nothing to do with the NFL or football.
gawd no! lol

only encourage the insanity of the subject.

people aren't going to change their minds at this point.

it is what it is

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gawd no! lol

only encourage the insanity of the subject.

people aren't going to change their minds at this point.

it is what it is
I couldn't agree more but this is like the politics thread ... it goes on and on and on ... I don't see where anyone is changing their mind in this discussion.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't agree more but this is like the politics thread ... it goes on and on and on ... I don't see where anyone is changing their mind in this discussion.
I can't help myself when I don't agree with something, lol

But it most definitely taints the rest of the board with its circular arguments

it shouldn't be political discussion but it has become one

Covid protocols DO affect the NFL so you can't discount discussion altogether

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like you have a lot of time on your hands, skinsdad.

I don't think you actually believe that your involvement is to mess with me, but you go ahead and tell yourself that if it makes it easier for you to sleep at night.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like you have a lot of time on your hands, skinsdad.

I don't think you actually believe that your involvement is to mess with me, but you go ahead and tell yourself that if it makes it easier for you to sleep at night.
i have no trouble sleeping at night i told you specifically i was going to continue to hammer this and its just because of you .

and yes i have plenty of time on my hands till late january