• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Network/NFL AM vs ESPN NFL insiders

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK guys, I just need to know if I`am just getting old,senile, crabby,etc. I `am having a hard time trying to listen to all those "women" on Nfl Am talking over themselves every day! Having a woman lead a Nfl talk show has def turned Terrell, "Babs", Eric Davis, Kriegal,etc into a bunch of blabby blabbity woman. You cant understand a damn thing because their all interuptying each other non stop!. Look I dont mind looking at Nichole and the other woman, and their actually fairly educated on football, but they`ve turned that show and those guys into a "Reality Show" bitch session groupies. Its amazingly erritating. What a breath of fresh air when Nfl insiders with Ed Werder, Schefter, Mort, etc comes on. Even the woman, Kolber, Ashley,etc are very professional. They ask one guy his opinion on a topic, the rest let him talk, and then when prompted they give their opinion with no interruption. Its classy, professional, curtious, and enjoyable to listen too. NFl Network execs need to follow their lead and start turning their program into one thats respectable informative like Insiders. Yes, I`am kinda bored and training camp will def help with inside Bronco camps as well as others but I just had to vent and you guys are it!! Anybody else bugged by AM? Or AM I overreacting like usual:)

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eric Davis makes me wanna puke.

I instantly change the channel when he starts his blubbering, incoherent rants.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When they start trying to do the dancing with the stars (best end zone dances or whatever) I just want to punch my tv. You are right they have turned it into a reality tv show that actually has very little football discussion. They would rather talk about the popularity of Johnny Football than what he can actually do on the field. Or about the argument between Sherman and Crabtree. Who the heck cares!!

So you are not alone Randymon. I have stopped watching it all off season because of course this time of year is even worse than during the season.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks cd and doc. Was hoping I wasn`t completely loosing it. Hope they do read their tweets and emails and "can" the reality crap and get serious by training camps. Love NFL Insiders. Class show. Thanks Gents for replies.