• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Most Memorable Play

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN is having a vote to determine the NFL's most memorable plays. First, they nominated 3 memorable plays in each team's history and fans could vote to determine which one was the most memorable. Once every team had their play, they created a bracket with each play ranked. Yesterday in the first round, Elway's Helicopter beat Taylor's SB Catch (which was weirdly the Bengals play) 69% to 31%. The second round is today and pits the Helicopter against the Bill's Wide Right in the Super Bowl. I encourage all of you to head over there and vote for Elway!

Link

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks a case of bad seeding having to go up against the Ice Bowl.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of the plays in the finals I can live with beating the Broncos top play. All of those plays were for the Super Bowl except for the 49ers one and that one was just a ridiculous play to get them to the Super Bowl and eventually win.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah any of those top 4 would be really hard to beat. The Helicopter had a respectable showing against the Ice Bowl, at least. 45% of the vote's not bad.

Personally, I'd pick the Helmet Catch. It helps that was the only one left that I was alive for. But the fact that both the catch and Eli escaping the sack are completely absurd, combining them into one play puts them over the top for me.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah any of those top 4 would be really hard to beat. The Helicopter had a respectable showing against the Ice Bowl, at least. 45% of the vote's not bad.

Personally, I'd pick the Helmet Catch. It helps that was the only one left that I was alive for. But the fact that both the catch and Eli escaping the sack are completely absurd, combining them into one play puts them over the top for me.

Plus that play helped not only win them a Super Bowl but end what was looking like a perfect season. I mean we are talking one of the biggest underdogs in NFL history in the Super Bowl winning in improbably form.