• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Draft Talk

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Guys have been on SH for almost 2 years now all on the SF Giants board but also want to talk Packers.

I'm a junior college student working to become a sports writer. I have a sports podcast "Three for the Win" and am very active on Twitter @ThreefortheWin
Have spent a lot of the offseason scouting these prospects but want to talk to fellow Packers fans about the upcoming draft, where do you guys want to go at 26 or just in the draft?

I know this is a 49ers forum and I'm a Packers fan. I'm not here to talk trash, just here to talk football

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Welcome. There's an NFL draft thread stickied at the top. It's a bit of a draft junkie. Gonna have to go through painful, sweaty withdrawls in a few days...

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...2012-college-football-2013-nfl-draft-190.html

If I were the packers, I would want Tyler Eifert. Doubt he drops that far though. I also don't want to see Ryan Swope on the packers because I think he'd be too perfect of a fit (as long as his brain isn't fried from those 5 concussions).

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome. There's an NFL draft thread stickied at the top. It's a bit of a draft junkie. Gonna have to go through painful, sweaty withdrawls in a few days...

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...2012-college-football-2013-nfl-draft-190.html

If I were the packers, I would want Tyler Eifert. Doubt he drops that far though. I also don't want to see Ryan Swope on the packers because I think he'd be too perfect of a fit (as long as his brain isn't fried from those 5 concussions).

I will respond then go there.

I like Eifert but think we need a S or DE more. My 2 favorites in the 1st are Jonathan Cyprien or Datone Jones. If we get either I will do back flips. Going to that thread now, thanks for the welcome