• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Draft risers and fallers

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every year there are guys who seem to fall far beyond where they are projected. Last year Bowers fell to the mid 2nd round when he was supposedly an elite talent. Prince Amukamara and Dez Bryant fell quite a ways further than predicted as well.

On the other hand there are guys who go far earlier like Christian Ponder, DHB, and Tyson Alualu.

So who do you guys think this years risers and fallers will be?

Risers:

Ryan Tannehill
- The Christian Ponder of this years draft class. I fully expect him to be gone by the 7th over all pick, but could be gone as early as the 4th pick to the Browns.

Chandler Jones - He's a freak talent and isn't really getting the credit he deserves IMO. I like him in as a 5 technique DE.

Michael Floyd - Plenty of teams are in need of a WR. Floyd seems to be considered a mid first round talent. I think someone will jump on him within the first 7 picks.

Fallers:

Mark Barron - The teams picking in the top 20 have far bigger needs than safety and that could cause him to fall quite a ways further than expected.

Alshon Jeffery
- All though this is an easy one I think he may fall to at least the mid 2nd round, which is quite a fall for him considering at one point some considered him a top 5 talent.

Melvin Ingram - Scout's inc. has him as the 7th best talent in this years draft. I think teams will pass on him and he could be a late 1st round pick.

bigpb72

OG Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no way Ingram last past 12

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Robert Turbin will rise to a 3rd round pick. I also see him as an NFL star in the next couple of seasons. He is the total package.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
If teams are smart Andre Branch will fall like a rock.

Good call on Tannehill; I think Cleveland takes him at 4 unless they trade down.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm thinking cleveland waits until their 2nd 1st rounder. but after last year's joke of a draft who knows.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If teams are smart Andre Branch will fall like a rock.

Good call on Tannehill; I think Cleveland takes him at 4 unless they trade down.

Cleveland taking him at 4 could potentially be one of the biggest reaches of all time.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland taking him at 4 could potentially be one of the biggest reaches of all time.

As bad as they need one, I don't see Cleveland taking him there. It's just not Holmgren's style.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As bad as they need one, I don't see Cleveland taking him there. It's just not Holmgren's style.

if u have to watch colt mccoy on a daily basis, who know what u would do on draft day!

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, it does not beat the Vikings taking Ponder with the 11th pick last year. That guy was a border line last 1st early 2nd. At least Tannehill is looked at as a mid 1st round player. Tannehill also has fewer question marks on him than Ponder did coming out.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No, it does not beat the Vikings taking Ponder with the 11th pick last year. That guy was a border line last 1st early 2nd. At least Tannehill is looked at as a mid 1st round player. Tannehill also has fewer question marks on him than Ponder did coming out.

wasn't Locker taken 7th or 8th? don't recall he was projected that high either?

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I actually liked Ponder better than i do Tannehill. That's just my opinion, though.

When you take someone at 4 (especially a QB) they better at least have the potential to be elite.