• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NFL Draft Day 3 : Rounds 4 to 7

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
@AdamSchefter
Streak is alive! During 31 years of work on ESPN, Mel Kiper Jr. Never has taken a bathroom break during any NFL draft.

In future news, Mel Kiper Jr. dies on TV from exploding kidneys, but the story is interrupted for Michael Sam's reaction to not getting drafted.

Grandpa_Simpson_kidney.png

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trey Millard is Baalke's version of "Screw you guys, I'm going home"

"Screw you guys, I'm going home"

"But Trent, we still have the 7th rou-"

"No, screw you guys; home"

Last edited by a moderator:

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Niners are red-shirting 3 of their draft picks this year. At the very least the Niners 53 looks to be stacked this season. Depth everywhere.

Can't wait til training camp. CB will be the most interesting battle to watch.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Sam,

I don't need to know that you're gay for the same reason that I don't need to know that any other football player is straight: it's completely irrelevant. I'm all for equality, but seriously, stfu you attention whore.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say that the best part of this draft was trading for Stevie Johnson.

charles ponzi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Michael Sam,

I don't need to know that you're gay for the same reason that I don't need to know that any other football player is straight: it's completely irrelevant. I'm all for equality, but seriously, stfu you attention whore.

You stfu

He's got guts. He cost himself by coming out.

Why should he try to hide who he is. His teammates at Mizzou were OK with
It and he was defensive poy.

BOB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You stfu

He cost himself nothing. This isn't the 1980s any more. No one cares if a person gay any more. We care if the football player is good or not. Sam is overrated. He got drafted because liberals pushed for it. I"m willing to bet he gets cut.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You stfu

That's very inaccurate. People (NFL world) new of the news prior to him coming out. His agent told him, surely this news is known...they then devised a plan to address it head on in an attempt to show the world that he is not afraid of who he is. He did not cost himself by coming, again, that news was being spread like wild fire even before the mainstream media got hold of it.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He cost himself nothing. This isn't the 1980s any more. No one cares if a person gay any more. We care if the football player is good or not. Sam is overrated. He got drafted because liberals pushed for it. I"m willing to bet he gets cut.

This is NOT a political board. Don't bring this shit here please.

Sam got drafted because a team wanted to take a chance on the production he showed while in the SEC, despite the lack of measurables.

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Uhm what? There are quite a few laws(passed and vetoed) that would indicate that there are people who care if someone is gay or not. Considering Sam is the first openly gay football player it's a big deal. It may not be to you but for alot of people(football fans and non-football fans) it is.

Of course it's funny that you think liberals would be able to make so it a pro sports team would have to draft him. Liberals called the Rams and told them to draft him or else. :lol:

BOB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is NOT a political board. Don't bring this shit here please.

Sam got drafted because a team wanted to take a chance on the production he showed while in the SEC, despite the lack of measurables.

Nobody even knew who he was before the media circus is my point. You can't say that didn't play a part.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is bullshit. There are numerous people who "give a shit" in a negative way. Certain people get pissy whenever gay people are discussed, and there is a difference between "not caring" and "not caring."

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Of course it's funny that you think liberals would be able to make so it a pro sports team would have to draft him. Liberals called the Rams and told them to draft him or else. :lol:

Just throwing this out there: Rush Limbaugh tried to buy the Rams, and the NFL didn't let him 'cause he said the sports media was racially biased.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. Late 7th-round is about where he belongs IMO.
If you looked at how the draft broke, late 6th-early 7th sounds about right. Only probably lost half a round at most