• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East camp updates!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does it matter? Talking about winning and competing for championships here and you're talking about regular season games. I guess when your team hasn't won a Super Bowl in decades and the complacency of your ownership keeping a bottom tier HC around makes sure you aren't a realistic threat to win one anytime soon then you gotta try to hang your hat on some regular season games since the postseason success just doesn't exist.
All from one SB win. It’s great that if Philly won 2 of the last 3 division titles it would matter to Philly fans. It never ends or changes with you guys...

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does it matter? Talking about winning and competing for championships here and you're talking about regular season games. I guess when your team hasn't won a Super Bowl in decades and the complacency of your ownership keeping a bottom tier HC around makes sure you aren't a realistic threat to win one anytime soon then you gotta try to hang your hat on some regular season games since the postseason success just doesn't exist.

Hahaha

“My team” has done just fine in the “winning Super Bowls this decade” department.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crying? You are the one all worked up. I’m pointing out how you got all up on your high horse and still looked like a moron .

Not all worked up.... just got a kick out of triggering some of you Cowboys fans. I noticed recently some of your brethren seemed to get a kick out of constantly trying to trigger us. so I figured I would see if you are just a easily triggered...... yup you are.

You guys honestly think I give a fuck what you think..... ROTFLMAO.... too funny.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not all worked up.... just got a kick out of triggering some of you Cowboys fans. I noticed recently some of your brethren seemed to get a kick out of constantly trying to trigger us. so I figured I would see if you are just a easily triggered...... yup you are.

You guys honestly think I give a fuck what you think..... ROTFLMAO.... too funny.

Of course you give a fuck what I think!!! That’s why you put me on ignore... you can’t handle what I think.

Pussy

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yup. You said the same thing like 3 or 4 times in a row. Sure sign that panties are twisted. Funniest part was it wasn’t even accurate!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boo fucking hoo. Crying because I said 25+ years. Ok......since we want to be technical. The Cowboys last one the Superbowl after the 95 season. So it has been 24 years.....not 25. OMFG the world is going to end.

Fuck the Cowboys ...... They suck.

Got called out now your moving goal posts. Typical Philly.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Pederson is all about championships and Garrett sucks why did the Cowboys win the east last year?
Because the Eagles has wentz. :becky:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw the Eagles added Cyprien last week? Damn, I really like that guy and think this was a great (and I'm sure cheap) signing. Thought he would be a starter for Dallas if we signed him. But no. We apparently are fine with Jeff Heath :gaah:

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately Philly has had two camp injuries in recent days, LB Kamu Grugier-Hill and DE Joe Ostman. Hill is a starting outside linebacker, and he has a sprained MCL and will miss some regular season games, so that one hurts. Ostman was battling for a backup DE spot and looking good, but we have more depth there.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately Philly has had two camp injuries in recent days, LB Kamu Grugier-Hill and DE Joe Ostman. Hill is a starting outside linebacker, and he has a sprained MCL and will miss some regular season games, so that one hurts. Ostman was battling for a backup DE spot and looking good, but we have more depth there.

Do we though? I look at depth at DE as the biggest concern for the team. We have to depend on Barnett & Graham, two guys who have been dealing with injuries the last couple years, to stay healthy. I like Vinny and he will be a quality guy off the bench but after him it's nothing but unproven unknowns. Ostman was looking like someone from that pack that was starting to rise up and maybe help fill the void at backup DE.

I'm assuming if we lose Barnett or Graham for any extended time that Long will come out of retirement but still as is now it doesn't seem like we will be able to rely on a heavy rotation of guys to keep our edge rushers fresh.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, DE depth is not that good, you are right. They have numbers there but a lot of unproven guys. This should allow 4th rounder Shareef Miller to make the team, but practice reports indicate he is nowhere near ready to make an impact as a rookie. Bottom line is we need a guy like Josh Sweat to step up this season.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What an AHole and they didn't beat shit that night. President was in Philly being honored for his work with Veterans on Veterans Day. Cox shows he is just another piece of Philly trash. Too bad. I always liked him.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what a fag...1999 called, they want their saying back.