• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East camp updates!

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the last 25+ years we have enjoyed the Cowboys futility. We laugh at you fans every year saying the Cowboys are going to win the Superbowl. We have laughed at the implosion. Over the last 25+ years the Cowboys have put up some resistance but for the most part they have been the Eagles bitch. Will continue to be the Eagles bitch.

Derp Derp Derp blah blah blah

upload_2019-7-28_23-4-5.png

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the last 25+ years we have enjoyed the Cowboys futility. We laugh at you fans every year saying the Cowboys are going to win the Superbowl. We have laughed at the implosion. Over the last 25+ years the Cowboys have put up some resistance but for the most part they have been the Eagles bitch. Will continue to be the Eagles bitch.
You gotta stop eating horse shit. It rots the brain.

Oh, fuck it, your brain is too far gone already, eat away

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know to who you are referring to. I would not give a fuck if the Cowboys had 50 SB trophies. The Eagles have one finally and I honestly did not know if I would live to see it. Yes.....The Cowboys have a better overall history. Well I have enjoyed the last 25+ years of watching them collapse and being the Eagles bitch.

Who won both games last season... bitch?

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
615 days AND COUNTING since Dallas has lost to the Eagles.

It has been 8,034 days since the Cowboys have made it out of the divisional round.

Meanwhile Since the Cowboys last SB the Eagles have had

14 Playoff Appearances
8 Division Championships
6 NFC Championship Games
2 Superbowl Appearances
1 Superbowl Victory

Now all of a sudden you tools are bragging about Division Championships and Head to Head Victories. Shit you bashed other fan bases for doing that when they talked about how the Cowboys sucked....I am only using the same arguments you whiny bitches called Cowboys fans use all the time. You love revisionist history throwing your 5 SB victory out every chance you get because that is all you have. The Cowboys SUCK.

ROTLMAO ..... Cowboys are still the Eagles Bitch.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has been 8,034 days since the Cowboys have made it out of the divisional round.

14 Playoff Appearances
8 Division Championships
6 NFC Championship Games
2 Superbowl Appearances
1 Superbowl Victory

Now all of a sudden you tools are bragging about Division Championships and Head to Head Victories. Shit you bashed other fan bases for doing that when they talked about how the Cowboys sucked....I am only using the same arguments you whiny bitches called Cowboys fans use all the time. You love revisionist history throwing your 5 SB victory out every chance you get because that is all you have. The Cowboys SUCK.

I think we covered this a few months ago on this board, but that was a good factual reminder of why the Cowboy fans act so afraid of us.

Their fear has been funny for decades.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you care? You’re a Patriots fan?

I saw this and was like who in the world is he talking too....lol....I could not see a quote. Then it hit me It must be doubledouche.....I have that assclown on ignore so I don't see his moronic posts.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw this and was like who in the world is he talking too....lol....I could not see a quote. Then it hit me It must be doubledouche.....I have that assclown on ignore so I don't see his moronic posts.

bwwwahahahahahaha, what a pussy. Next you'll be running to the mods like Igglo and PE1

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to call someone a pussy because I am an internet tough guy with mommy issues and this is all I have.

Fixed it for you.... get a life dude. You are pathetic.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dallas_superbowls.jpg

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, since people are asking for balance and negative Philly camp news, I give you this: If Wentz goes down the team might be in some trouble. The backup QBs don't look so hot. I would not be shocked to see them sign a vet.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The struggle is real.

And there you have it. I guess I will put your dumb ass on ignore as well. Bullshit slamming and bashing is all well an good but you clowns that love to flex your internet muscles are not really worth my time.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, since people are asking for balance and negative Philly camp news, I give you this: If Wentz goes down the team might be in some trouble. The backup QBs don't look so hot. I would not be shocked to see them sign a vet.

That can be said for just about any team in the NFL. When the Eagles won the SB we got lucky by having a starting caliber QB as the backup. Not many teams can say that.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haha.

Another lying eagles fan.

Has on ignore yet still constantly talks about me... :scratch:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

14 Playoff Appearances
8 Division Championships
6 NFC Championship Games
2 Superbowl Appearances
1 Superbowl Victory

And all that just got you ONE Ultimate prize.

Hack history all you want 5 is still better than 1, and in the 25 years you boneheads are now touting Dallas still has a better head to head record than your shit team.

616 days AND COUNTING since Dallas has lost to the Eagles.