• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East camp updates!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Dallas having the better OLine. Kelce has been 1st team all pro the last 2 years but I think Fredricks is much better. Kelce is more finesse and Fredricks simply just kicks your ass. I also think Martin is the best Guard in the league. Tyron Smith won’t have the career Peters has had but right now Smith is a lot better. The Eagles have great T depth, good G depth and no Center depth. But the Eagles won a SB with the motto “Centers aren’t as important as most other positions” :pound:
I didn't say Dallas has the better OL :noidea:

I've said before, you won the SB without your QB. You would NOT have won it without your center. Kelce was fantastic. Do with that what you will.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you criticized the entire team so what else am I to think?
I pointed out the positions with a lack of depth. I also am overly critical of Carson in order to balance the over-rating of Carson by you Eagle fans

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I need to go find the article for you that says Eagles have an embarrassment of riches on the OLine. Nobody has ever been more wrong on this board then you and the supposed lack of OLine depth. So completely wrong
Then go find it. I found you a Philly article backing my position about the OL depth being weak. Couple that with it being old and you have a recipe for disaster.

But do it. Find that article that says you have a deep line and "embarrassment of riches".

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say Dallas has the better OL :noidea:

I've said before, you won the SB without your QB. You would NOT have won it without your center. Kelce was fantastic. Do with that what you will.

OK, I will... you’re saying the Patriots Center is more important then Tom Brady. We lost our LT, our 3rd down back, our ST ace, our starting LB too. We were just deep and a team of destiny. We would have survived losing a freaking Center too. I mean Dallas had there best season in years the minute they lost the best Center in the NFL.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pointed out the positions with a lack of depth. I also am overly critical of Carson in order to balance the over-rating of Carson by you Eagle fans

Sorry, we were just heart broken he lost the MVP weeks before the end of the season.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then go find it. I found you a Philly article backing my position about the OL depth being weak. Couple that with it being old and you have a recipe for disaster.

But do it. Find that article that says you have a deep line and "embarrassment of riches".

I will find it later and I think you read the article incorrectly. It didn’t say the Eagles don’t have depth. It said that Peters has an injury history and the depth will be tested. I don’t get your issue with age. 3 of the 5 are in their 20s. One is 31 which isn’t really old for Center and the other has his replacement who is a 1st round pick that played really well against backups in the preseason. He said the OLine position could be in trouble if guys get hurt because we don’t know if the backups are fantastic or ok. We have 3 tackles and one of them played for Peters during the SB year and started in the SB

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, I will... you’re saying the Patriots Center is more important then Tom Brady. We lost our LT, our 3rd down back, our ST ace, our starting LB too. We were just deep and a team of destiny. We would have survived losing a freaking Center too. I mean Dallas had there best season in years the minute they lost the best Center in the NFL.
No. How many times to I have to tell you to read what I write. I said you would not have won the SB without Kelce and you won it without your QB and I was going to add you won without your LT so that part I'm glad you did.

No one said anything about the Pats or Brady or the Cowboys. Stop trying to go from step one to step 17.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. How many times to I have to tell you to read what I write. I said you would not have won the SB without Kelce and you won it without your QB and I was going to add you won without your LT so that part I'm glad you did.

No one said anything about the Pats or Brady or the Cowboys. Stop trying to go from step one to step 17.

:lol:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, we were just heart broken he lost the MVP weeks before the end of the season.
I'm sure you believe that. And I'm sure you can find some mouth-breathing Philly "writer" that said it was true. Almost-MVP still isn't a real thing, especially when your backup comes in and does even better than Wentz did. Shows it wasn't Wentz that should get the credit.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will find it later and I think you read the article incorrectly. It didn’t say the Eagles don’t have depth. It said that Peters has an injury history and the depth will be tested. I don’t get your issue with age. 3 of the 5 are in their 20s. One is 31 which isn’t really old for Center and the other has his replacement who is a 1st round pick that played really well against backups in the preseason. He said the OLine position could be in trouble if guys get hurt because we don’t know if the backups are fantastic or ok. We have 3 tackles and one of them played for Peters during the SB year and started in the SB

Yeah, if the starters get hurt you are in trouble. Because you don't have depth, that's how not having depth works. You have old guys on your OL and no one to backfill them.
And I honestly don't give a shit if they played in a SB or not. The "SB center" that eagle idiot was harping about the there day, saying he was your depth, was cut. SB experience doesn't mean jack.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Jeffery playing this week?
I got him late in FF draft last night. Also took Howard as a potential late value if he ends up playing the best although I know he probably isn't playable right now and could be a drop.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, if the starters get hurt you are in trouble. Because you don't have depth, that's how not having depth works. You have old guys on your OL and no one to backfill them.
And I honestly don't give a shit if they played in a SB or not. The "SB center" that eagle idiot was harping about the there day, saying he was your depth, was cut. SB experience doesn't mean jack.
Our backup Tackle played in a SB too and he doesn't look very good to me when he is in

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can cling to this injury hope all you want, but none of us are concerned and for a variety of good reasons. No team in the league goes two deep at LT but we do. Wis is a FA and we'll just pick him back up if anything happens to the interior of the line. They really like the young backups anyway.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can cling to this injury hope all you want, but none of us are concerned and for a variety of good reasons. No team in the league goes two deep at LT but we do. Wis is a FA and we'll just pick him back up if anything happens to the interior of the line. They really like the young backups anyway.
No one hopes for injuries except Eagles fans and @ ArlingtonCowboys100 :nono:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cut Wis because he can't snap to shotgun, but will just pick him up when needed? That makes COMPLETE sense.

your depth is an untested rookie. So while it is depth, it's not like rookie OL start out strong out of the gate. See that "mediocre" guard we had last year, that took most of the season to get up to speed.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cut Wis because he can't snap to shotgun, but will just pick him up when needed? That makes COMPLETE sense.

your depth is an untested rookie. So while it is depth, it's not like rookie OL start out strong out of the gate. See that "mediocre" guard we had last year, that took most of the season to get up to speed.
It's a really good line from top to bottom.
You don't know it, but you knowing it also doesn't matter.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you believe that. And I'm sure you can find some mouth-breathing Philly "writer" that said it was true. Almost-MVP still isn't a real thing, especially when your backup comes in and does even better than Wentz did. Shows it wasn't Wentz that should get the credit.

The backup didn’t do better. He had a couple bad games and a couple fantastic games. We are just a really deep team and “almost” winning an MVP does mean something. It means you had a kickass year.
Tell me something good about Philly cause our QB isn’t really good, nor our RBs. Our OLine is too old and you also said our D will get destroyed all year. They shouldn’t have drafted a 2nd TE in a 2 TE scheme. Explain how they won more playoff games in the last 18 months then Dallas has in the last 23 years.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Jeffery playing this week?
I got him late in FF draft last night. Also took Howard as a potential late value if he ends up playing the best although I know he probably isn't playable right now and could be a drop.

Did hear anything yet about his bicep. Don’t know how he hurt it... if I hear anything

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nigel Bradham gets too drunk to attend Eagles final preseason game; then lies and tells team he had food poisoning. Probably beat up some kids and kicked a puppy too...

Nigel Bradham expects punishment for going AWOL in preseason

I assume there is some proof that he got too drunk and lied about it? I did not see that in the article you linked and none of the other articles I found about it said anything like that either.