• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next Morning News

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The drops weren't that bad. When he is more comfortable I think Dobson takes that deep ball with one hand instead of going with two for something just outside that range. He needs the game reps to progress though, and even short term comparing him to branch is an insult.

Not comparing him to Branch. I said Branch would not hurt this team. I then qualified that statement by saying we don't need another player that is going to be ready in 3 weeks.

I believe that in 3 weeks we'll have a lot of guys back and the rookies (including Dobson) will be playing better.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys been out if it for a bit.. Did I hear right that the pas only held a walk through for the jets and didn't really practice? Looking for some confirmation.. Could explain some things..

Hamstrings and Groins. Maybe we were pushing too hard in practice. Rest would be the best thing - especially with the short week. We are only hearing about the hammies that are keeping players out. I bet there are some sore dudes out there. This will pass.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not comparing him to Branch. I said Branch would not hurt this team. I then qualified that statement by saying we don't need another player that is going to be ready in 3 weeks.

I believe that in 3 weeks we'll have a lot of guys back and the rookies (including Dobson) will be playing better.

He would absolutely hurt this team. He is a downgrade from slater at this point.