• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next Morning News

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welker is more of a difference in that than Deion branch who was never better than mediocre and Lloyd.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welker is more of a difference in that than Deion branch who was never better than mediocre and Lloyd.

True, but I though we were talking about a team sport with a team effort. My bad.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Branch was a joke. He literally contributed nothing. Lloyd added some value, but branch didn't. I don't think Lloyd makes them all that much better than they are this year.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Branch was a joke. He literally contributed nothing. Lloyd added some value, but branch didn't. I don't think Lloyd makes them all that much better than they are this year.

I am curious when did you become a Pats fan? How old are you? You seem to wear the Brady Blinders a lot of newer fans wear.

Branch was a seasoned veterean that defenses had to be aware of, they knew he could at the very least catch.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no defense paid attetion to branch,would be a wasted roster spot.my biggest concern however is what is going to happen when this defense has to play a veteren qb,3 & outs with a suspect D,5-11 hopfully

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure Branch can get enough separation to be worth targeting. Dobson was getting open, then dropping the ball. Branch wouldn't get open much, but would catch the ball when thrown to. Seems a bit 6-of-one to me.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure Branch can get enough separation to be worth targeting. Dobson was getting open, then dropping the ball. Branch wouldn't get open much, but would catch the ball when thrown to. Seems a bit 6-of-one to me.

This is true, and why we all think Dobson has great potential, but at this point it's all potential and no greatness. On more then one occassion he got behing the D but he's gotta catch the damn ball, until he does he aint jack.

And WTD happened to Boyce?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with preferring the rookies.

Give 'em time and let's see what happens.

AND let's see what Dobson can do for Gronk when he burns it up field and draws off safety coverage. That's one thing we have missed since Moss left.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i do think dobson & tompkins are going to be very good wr's.it was dobsons first ever game,imsure nervs was a huge part of the drops.even it being ruled an incomplete pass that catch in the endzone was pretty damn good for tompkins.this is coming from somebody that has been extremly critical of BB's draft choices.i just wonder how this offense got this depleted this fast

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mojo, dissin' the Dobsonator...

09boomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Branch would help this team. I mean Dobson look like hot hands Hanon in little Giants movie last night. But this is not Dobson fault. He was projected a fourth round draft pick and BB takes him in the second round and we aspect him to be a good top two wide receiver on a super bowl contenders team. I blame BB on this. Not spending to the cap and second most dead money on the cap in the NFL poor draft picks. I hope they bring back Scott Pioli and BB can just coach. That tandem worked very well.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
even it being ruled an incomplete pass that catch in the endzone was pretty damn good for tompkins

I didn't think there was sufficient evidence to overturn that call. Nor would there have been if it had been called incomplete on the field.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Branch would help this team. I mean Dobson look like hot hands Hanon in little Giants movie last night. But this is not Dobson fault. He was projected a fourth round draft pick and BB takes him in the second round and we aspect him to be a good top two wide receiver on a super bowl contenders team. I blame BB on this. Not spending to the cap and second most dead money on the cap in the NFL poor draft picks. I hope they bring back Scott Pioli and BB can just coach. That tandem worked very well.
something i have been saying for years,but the love affair with all the BB homers wont let it go

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
even it being ruled an incomplete pass that catch in the endzone was pretty damn good for tompkins

I didn't think there was sufficient evidence to overturn that call. Nor would there have been if it had been called incomplete on the field.
no it was the right call,i just thought it was a great play thats all

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mojo, dissin' the Dobsonator...

Not really Dissin just stating he hasn't shown me Jack Shit Yet. JDM already has him in the damn Hall of Fame.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dobson and Brady timing was big issue. Drops are not always bad hands. I like Dobson and Thompkins. It was a wet game against a good defense. Dodbons first game. Most of our other options were out, puts a lot of pressure on the rookies. They will play better than this.

Branch would not hurt this team while we are waiting for our players to get back. Is he ready to play? We don't need a player that will be ready in 3 weeks. We'll have Amendola, Sudfeld and Gronk back by then.

When the other targets return, these rookies will develop. Until then, they're learning and we will not be an elite offense. NO offense can be elite with as many players out as we have.

Ridley played afraid. Wet ball and one mistake and he's cut. He'll do better.

bunchofpixels

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These WR would be fine(even without Amendola) with a health Gronk and Hernandez on the field together. That was the plan. As of now, they are being leaned on too much. Cutting Lloyd was a mistake and letting Welker get away was just Bill outsmarting himself.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am curious when did you become a Pats fan? How old are you? You seem to wear the Brady Blinders a lot of newer fans wear.

Branch was a seasoned veterean that defenses had to be aware of, they knew he could at the very least catch.

He was good (but far from elite during the Super Bowl. The guy who played the last few years isn't an upgrade over slater at WR.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dobson and Brady timing was big issue. Drops are not always bad hands. I like Dobson and Thompkins. It was a wet game against a good defense. Dodbons first game. Most of our other options were out, puts a lot of pressure on the rookies. They will play better than this.

Branch would not hurt this team while we are waiting for our players to get back. Is he ready to play? We don't need a player that will be ready in 3 weeks. We'll have Amendola, Sudfeld and Gronk back by then.

When the other targets return, these rookies will develop. Until then, they're learning and we will not be an elite offense. NO offense can be elite with as many players out as we have.

Ridley played afraid. Wet ball and one mistake and he's cut. He'll do better.

The drops weren't that bad. When he is more comfortable I think Dobson takes that deep ball with one hand instead of going with two for something just outside that range. He needs the game reps to progress though, and even short term comparing him to branch is an insult.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys been out if it for a bit.. Did I hear right that the pas only held a walk through for the jets and didn't really practice? Looking for some confirmation.. Could explain some things..