• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next man up theory

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...Coming into the season who would you say were our 3 best players on Offense. Mine would be Romo, Dez and T Smith in some order...All 3 out today.

Who would you say were our top 3 players on Defense coming into the season? Mine would be Lee, D Lawrence and Scandrick...2 of the 3 out today. Plus we have other guys out too on both sides of the ball.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm pretty darn impressed. I don't care who we played. It was an NFL road game and we sure as heck were down some important pieces. 3-1 is looking pretty nice right now.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The secondary is playing very well. The defensive line is the area that is in need of the most help. Hopefully FLaw can provide a spark, definitely needs to be addressed come draft time. QB, RB.....legit

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The secondary is playing very well. The defensive line is the area that is in need of the most help. Hopefully FLaw can provide a spark, definitely needs to be addressed come draft time. QB, RB.....legit
I know it's a typo, but if DLaw falters FLaw will be a fitting handle.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's a typo, but if DLaw falters FoffLaw will be a fitting handle.

If he keeps it up this would be the new handle.

I saw major positives today. Several times I said "nice to see that Claiborn". Even when that RB got a little frisky with our DB he still went down and I don't think he got back to line of scrimmage.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...Coming into the season who would you say were our 3 best players on Offense. Mine would be Romo, Dez and T Smith in some order...All 3 out today.

Who would you say were our top 3 players on Defense coming into the season? Mine would be Lee, D Lawrence and Scandrick...2 of the 3 out today. Plus we have other guys out too on both sides of the ball.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm pretty darn impressed. I don't care who we played. It was an NFL road game and we sure as heck were down some important pieces. 3-1 is looking pretty nice right now.

Yea, I don't what is more surprising ..us or the Vikes.

I may have to give it to the Vikes.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-1 w/o Romo who would have thought it. Tyron Smith please hurry back. Chase Green got away with about 6 false starts yesterday. Zeke is getting better Each week. This OL is dare I say looking dominate. We played well but these db's still worry me. Claiborne and our rookie number 30 both get away with a lot of grabbing and holding....especially Claiborne. Will the get the same no calls against some of the better teams in the league. DL has improved against the run each week. Things or looking good for our guys. The NFC is wide open. I feel good about this offense.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-1 w/o Romo who would have thought it. Tyron Smith please hurry back. Chase Green got away with about 6 false starts yesterday. Zeke is getting better Each week. This OL is dare I say looking dominate. We played well but these db's still worry me. Claiborne and our rookie number 30 both get away with a lot of grabbing and holding....especially Claiborne. Will the get the same no calls against some of the better teams in the league. DL has improved against the run each week. Things or looking good for our guys. The NFC is wide open. I feel good about this offense.

I thought we got some favorable flags yesterday. DBs are at such a disadvantage. With that being said, the DB almost tackled Wit before he touched one pass. We were extremely luck there. Unlucky there was no flag but that usually results in a shoulder pad pop up for a pick.

Anyone else notice that Butler pushes off every play

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After years of PI calls just for looking at a WR I'm happy to except the gifts.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought we got some favorable flags yesterday. DBs are at such a disadvantage. With that being said, the DB almost tackled Wit before he touched one pass. We were extremely luck there. Unlucky there was no flag but that usually results in a shoulder pad pop up for a pick.

So does the great majority of WR's problem is the refs are inconsistent in how they call it.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if we had any pass rush at all, our secondary would have a lot more picks

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#30 was a nice find
I agree, but this is the Cowboys other than this year we usually don't get the benefit of the doubt with the refs, I just hope he and Clay clean up the band checking, holding, and grabbing.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not say that the secondary is playing very well. The defense made the stops when they needed to for once. I still don't have confidence. I need to see more.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not say that the secondary is playing very well. The defense made the stops when they needed to for once. I still don't have confidence. I need to see more.
LMFAO, Ben look so cute in your avatar.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rob Toxin always has a great Avi.