• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NEWSFLASH!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conventional Wisdom Wins out!

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lopez still sucks!

Our new pitching coach sprinkled magic dust on him so everyone believes the bullsh*t. Give it a 5+run outing or two and they'll throw him under the "he needs to see a therapist" bus again....and then I swoop in here and demand answers on why our pitching coach doesn't work miracles like I'm told he would.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All we need to do is hire Coop to fix Katz

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All we need to do is hire Coop to fix Katz

If this dude honestly came into the office with Reinsdorf and Hahn and uttered the words "I can fix Reynaldo Lopez," I would support his instant firing when it becomes obvious that isn't the case. Nobody could possibly be that confident.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's actually becoming impressive how consistently that dude gets lit up. I seriously never want to see him on the mound for us. Not for another pitch.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been away for a few days on a family medical issue, so I missed the drama, and haven't had a chance to get caught up on all things White Sox. So Lopez got sent down, eh? Good. If he can't hack it in ST, who knows the carnage that might have ensued had he been pitching when it matters.

I'm wondering who will now be deemed the team's long reliever. If I was a betting man (which BTW I am, but that's for the next paragraph), my money would go on Kopech or if in need of a lefty to handle a given spot, then Crochet, the latter of whom seems to perhaps be struggling a bit of late, altho I haven't read jack squat if there are any problems or if his arm is sore, etc. Maybe I'm just paranoid or - HEY WATCH IT!!! Ok, better now.

Anyway, I found time to put 50 large on the Good Guys to win the whole enchilada - with the word large equaling one buck. But hey, if they pull thru, that's 500 large!!! I can live with that.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been away for a few days on a family medical issue, so I missed the drama, and haven't had a chance to get caught up on all things White Sox. So Lopez got sent down, eh? Good. If he can't hack it in ST, who knows the carnage that might have ensued had he been pitching when it matters.

I'm wondering who will now be deemed the team's long reliever. If I was a betting man (which BTW I am, but that's for the next paragraph), my money would go on Kopech or if in need of a lefty to handle a given spot, then Crochet, the latter of whom seems to perhaps be struggling a bit of late, altho I haven't read jack squat if there are any problems or if his arm is sore, etc. Maybe I'm just paranoid or - HEY WATCH IT!!! Ok, better now.

Anyway, I found time to put 50 large on the Good Guys to win the whole enchilada - with the word large equaling one buck. But hey, if they pull thru, that's 500 large!!! I can live with that.
Lopez is going to AAA with the idea he will be called up to relieve the rotation sometime this season (presuming he can get some rhythm and success in AAA).

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lopez is going to AAA with the idea he will be called up to relieve the rotation sometime this season (presuming he can get some rhythm and success in AAA).

My hatred for re-signing Rodon could turn into full blown disgust and the desire to break things...