• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New to board

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real new posters don't join a board with a completely stupid as fuck name meant to troll, and act defensive when people bite on that low hanging fruit.

They don't live only in their own threads and work so hard to try and deny understanding inside jokes.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not lying. Do you assume every new member is a internet troll? I am not but thank you. I am here because I got kicked from another board (for no reason- maybe cause they were jealous of Bama idk) and I wanted to post on a new board to talk about cfb.

I know you are a troll because you are trying to make Bama fans look bad but are a student at University of Tennessee.

:bored2:

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real new posters don't join a board with a completely stupid as fuck name meant to troll, and act defensive when people bite on that low hanging fruit.

They don't live only in their own threads and work so hard to try and deny understanding inside jokes.

AKA assimilation

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you are a troll because you are trying to make Bama fans look bad but are a student at University of Tennessee.

:bored2:
The fish are biting on my Ft. Sanders IP hook.

Do the Hooplans a favor and let them know this is a genuine first account. They seem to think I'm somebody's alter- particularly that of the UCF poster.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fish are biting on my Ft. Sanders IP hook.

Do the Hooplans a favor and let them know this is a genuine first account. They seem to think I'm somebody's alter- particularly that of the UCF poster.

FWIW I disagree with fordman.
I think you're an Alt of an Auburn poster trying to make Bama fans look bad.

Either way, you're not entertaining in the least and dumb down the board. That's two huge strikes.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW I disagree with fordman.
I think you're an Alt of an Auburn poster trying to make Bama fans look bad.

Either way, you're not entertaining in the least and dumb down the board. That's two huge strikes.

No, Fordman is correct. My posts from Hodges Library on UT Campus yesterday were a dead giveaway.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, Fordman is correct. My posts from Hodges Library on UT Campus yesterday were a dead giveaway.
So you admit to either actually lying about being a bammer or spoofing your address. Neat.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
/\/\ might be the gayest thing ever typed on poopl.la.. .and that's saying some shit.

That's the objective. I enjoy creating stupid usernames so that I can watch people react to them.

Emulating a dumb Alabama fan is the most fun because those accounts can talk the most smack due to their success as a program. Vol troll accounts aren't nearly as entertaining; Tennessee has been so awful on the gridiron that any trash talk is quickly swept under the rug, whether it's trolling or not. Losing three in a row to Vandy and getting blown out by Mizzou two years in a row will do that to you.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the objective. I enjoy creating stupid usernames so that I can watch people react to them.

Emulating a dumb Alabama fan is the most fun because those accounts can talk the most smack due to their success as a program. Vol troll accounts aren't nearly as entertaining; Tennessee has been so awful on the gridiron that any trash talk is quickly swept under the rug, whether it's trolling or not. Losing three in a row to Vandy and getting blown out by Mizzou two years in a row will do that to you.
giphy.gif

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean is it just too much to ask that if you have to troll at least make it entertaining? There have been a few quality trolls over the years. This just wasn't one of them.