• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New to board

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's a secrant? Is that like a hard poo or something?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See that is whay they would say is that I am a alt or alter or whatever. Thats just not true.

Anyways thanks to those who welcomed me to this board. I am glad to be here after they kicked me from secrant for harmless posts. I did not cuss, insult posters or anything like that.
Feel free to fucking insult and swear here you asshat nitwit douchebag

Also

Welcome

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see lies in dem troll eyes....
I am not lying. Do you assume every new member is a internet troll? I am not but thank you. I am here because I got kicked from another board (for no reason- maybe cause they were jealous of Bama idk) and I wanted to post on a new board to talk about cfb.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not lying. Do you assume every new member is a internet troll? I am not but thank you. I am here because I got kicked from another board (for no reason- maybe cause they were jealous of Bama idk) and I wanted to post on a new board to talk about cfb.
Just hurry up and upload an avatar. I liked your last one.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I assume internet posters that pretend to not know what vaca means are internet trolls, yes.