• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Scenery, New Faces, Same ole Shit, Play Ball!!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
skye could sing (this weird long howl kind of thing...best described like "aroooooooo'.) tricks, could dance on 2 feet...miss that girl

Alby walks around like a human on his back legs and makes the most human sounds we've ever heard from an animal. You show him how to do something twice and he does it. Obeys everything. Pics forthcoming. Waiting for my wife to email them to me. Don't have them on the laptop.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like Warriors in Coney kinda territorial. That and the fact most of us don't know where any other threads are located.

well at the top and bottom of the page .....click on the link top left

"sports forum home" and that will let you see the whole site and the list of boards

this is located in the mlb general.....i bet you find you way back easily,just keep scrolling down

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alby walks around like a human on his back legs and makes the most human sounds we've ever heard from an animal. You show him how to do something twice and he does it. Obeys everything. Pics forthcoming. Waiting for my wife to email them to me. Don't have them on the laptop.

Rock ----> :hdn: <-----Hammer

Match made in Heaven (Yankee Stadium)

Also when Uno does show up him and Down will:

:deadhorse:

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see rock spent the day looking like this at the thought of me showing up:

Enough-jennifer-lopez-15311329-640-272.jpg

:angel:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing in the world like a baby girl. Had three kids (all of them in diapers at one point - wow!) and the first two were girls. Everyone you meet tells you stuff like "enjoy it, it goes fast" and you never listen to them. Goes fast? It's taking forever you think. Now my kids are 15-16-17 and I sure wish I could go back to those days. Good thing for my wife I got fixed or I'd be asking for another one.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of us will never venture into a football forum again

We were all scarred for life by the utter craptitude of the NFL boards on CBS. It would bring back traumatizing memories

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing in the world like a baby girl. Had three kids (all of them in diapers at one point - wow!) and the first two were girls. Everyone you meet tells you stuff like "enjoy it, it goes fast" and you never listen to them. Goes fast? It's taking forever you think. Now my kids are 15-16-17 and I sure wish I could go back to those days. Good thing for my wife I got fixed or I'd be asking for another one.

hes here

we warned you

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep thats what I hear. I am not too concerned with it as you say because I truly cannot wait to experience life with her, share the things I love, and watch her turn into a woman. I am looking forward to every step of the way. Every moment will be cherished.