• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Scenery, New Faces, Same ole Shit, Play Ball!!

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So funny that you say this. The perfect description. We have what we call a Schnauzerito. He's a little Mexican Schnauzer with a poodle body. He's the smartest animal I've ever seen in my life and we love him like a child. I have some good pics and will post them. We take him to the beach and he's a magnet - people come running from every direction. He does everything we do and loves life. He's happy from the moment he wakes up til he falls asleep. So human-like and we can see so many emotions in his face.

We have one too we call him Ox. He is not as well behaved though.

Andrew28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
long time, andrew

how ya been?

Doing good Rock, started a new job last year...hence my extended absence

Welcomed baby #2 (a girl) and bought a new house in January...life is good just crazy busy. How's things with you?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So funny that you say this. The perfect description. We have what we call a Schnauzerito. He's a little Mexican Schnauzer with a poodle body. He's the smartest animal I've ever seen in my life and we love him like a child. I have some good pics and will post them. We take him to the beach and he's a magnet - people come running from every direction. He does everything we do and loves life. He's happy from the moment he wakes up til he falls asleep. So human-like and we can see so many emotions in his face.

skye could sing (this weird long howl kind of thing...best described like "aroooooooo'.) tricks, could dance on 2 feet...miss that girl

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Welcomed baby #2 (a girl) and bought a new house in January...life is good just crazy busy. How's things with you?

good to hear man

congrats on the new baby and house! incase you didnt hear, im long since divorced and out of worcester now.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay...so, in the aftermath of 9/11 we saw politicians were mailed Ricin and Anthrax...following the Marathon? Same thing....

Coincidence? I think not, making me change my mind that this was entirely domestic in nature...

Andrew28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good to hear man

congrats on the new baby and house! incase you didnt hear, im long since divorced and out of worcester now.

Thanks bro...heard about your divorce but didn't know you left Worcester. Are you still in Mass?

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VP! Long time my friend...as long as MPL doesn't make a cameo I think we're good!

That would be awesome if MPL showed up!

Does this forum allow you to post from the grave?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can relate Andrew. Started the best job of my life back in August and just had my first (girl as well) and I am loving it.

I know you probably aren't to enjoy your baby's sadness by my little girl gets this huge little frown on her face right before she is going to whine or cry. So precious!

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nasty,

We are very territorial so not sure to many will venture off but you never know.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should expand to the football boards during football season.

Don't count on it...we typically have one thread each day...that starts off picking up where left off the day before...and then touches on everything from crawfish recipes to debates on the HOF merits of Craig Biggio....

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nasty,

We are very territorial so not sure to many will venture off but you never know.

Like Warriors in Coney kinda territorial. That and the fact most of us don't know where any other threads are located.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we need to get the REAL nasty over here

ox, you know him right? you met for drinks and made out if i recall