• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Orleans @lanta TNFB 11/29/'12

iHATEdodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think the Falcons are gonna beat the Giants with a game and a half lead for the #1 seed? I don't think so.

The Giants are easily the best or 2nd best team in the NFL IMO (the other team being our own 49ers).

Falcons 11-1
Giants 7-4

What are we talkin about here?

The first seed is the Falcons to lose for sure. The Giants could definitely beat them in the playoffs, but they won't be able to wrest the #1 seed from them.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Falcons 11-1
Giants 7-4

What are we talkin about here?

The first seed is the Falcons to lose for sure. The Giants could definitely beat them in the playoffs, but they won't be able to wrest the #1 seed from them.

No, no no. I meant the Giants will probably beat 'em in the regular season. They play in a couple of weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Tom Brady has the 3rd longest streak all-time for most consecutive games with 1+ TD pass with 43. The 49ers will have a shot to break that streak. If he comes into the game against the 49ers with that streak still alive, he can push it to 46 consecutive games with a passing TD against the 49ers, leaving him 1 game shy of tying Unitas for 2nd place all-time behind Brees.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:gossip: so kaep played better against Saints than Matt Ryan

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not worried about Atlanta at all. They got 5 INTs in the game and still only managed 23 points at home. I see them as "one and done" in the playoffs.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not worried about Atlanta at all. They got 5 INTs in the game and still only managed 23 points at home. I see them as "one and done" in the playoffs.

De ja vu, I see them like that - except as Pozz points out, they've gotten EVERY break this year. They are a good team, obviously, but their record is better than they are, IMO. While they did actually win the games and that takes talent, I know there are 8 games decided by one TD or less (lost one). Three of them by a field goal. I've been watching them, it isn't a 10 point game being cut down to 3 with a last second TD. These are games that one or two plays gave them the win. They deserve the win because they played hard; game winning drive shouldn't be discounted - in fact, they should help the stock for the future, but 11-1 sounds more dominant than they've been.

You were talking about the offense - they struggled last night and they won and they won with 5 INTs a few weeks ago. Defense is the real thing and we've won without a great offense - now with Kaep that should be better plus our defense.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please get rid of that avatar. Its horrible; makes Smith look like a transvestite.

I'll make you a deal, if you can go 2 weeks without a sky is falling incident, I'll remove it. :yo:

freaak

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Brutal stretch for the Saints right now. They're done. Can't say I'm sad about it.

I, too, feel Atlanta's one-and-done. The only team I can see them beating is the #6 seed.