• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Member here

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So finally decided to create an account after reading these boards for a long time. sorta felt like a stalker lol, but yeah die hard 49ers fan and all that and just loving this season, been deployed and away from the fam and this team has really made life away more tolerable. watch all the games on my lap top at ridiculous hours of the night (fkin time zone difference) but hey the lack of sleep is worth it imo. Im always checkin the GDT's as I watch the game and love the commentary lol.

Here's to a 49ers, Ravens Superbowl showdown.

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
welcome and congrats on your season

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Welcome,
Niners seem to have a great fan base here..

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So finally decided to create an account after reading these boards for a long time. sorta felt like a stalker lol, but yeah die hard 49ers fan and all that and just loving this season, been deployed and away from the fam and this team has really made life away more tolerable. watch all the games on my lap top at ridiculous hours of the night (fkin time zone difference) but hey the lack of sleep is worth it imo. Im always checkin the GDT's as I watch the game and love the commentary lol.

newbie,,,good to have you here,you are deployed watch your ass out there we want you home in one fully functional piece

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome aboard, feel free to input some more would love to chat it up!

Go 49ers!

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Welcome 49...Hopefully we will have a lot of game planning to talk about for the next ~4 weeks

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

hello BloodType49... I may not be the first to welcome you on board but hopefully by clicking the "rep" button, I was the first to give you a rep !!!