• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Lines 3/15 vs Panthers

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Briere-Giroux-Carter
Hartnell-Richards-Leino
JVR-Versteeg-Carcillo (JVR could be centering, I am not watching)
Shelley-Betts-Powe

Thoughts on new lines? That first line looks like it could more deadly than the HBL line. Only thing that worries me is Briere on the wing again being invisible on the ice like he used to with Carter but hes got 2 assists with him tonight so far, so thats good. 4th line was -6 in the 1st period, will someone else besides me realize that Shelley is bringing this line down.

WOOTPOKER

Why you heff to be mad?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i like everything except for briere on the wing. he NEEDS to be centering a line. i think that lavy's just switching it up to wake them up, but they'll be somewhat changed again for the playoffs. i like steeger and carbomb together

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Lavy is just trying to spark the team there's no way he keeps Steeg at center with Carcillo and JVR. Everytime they were out there I was crappying my pants as they kept turning the puck over...JVR looked lost all game. They'll go with balance come playoff time and Shelley will most likely be sitting.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha KS you are not alone in thinking shelley brings the team down.. we've just discussed it til we were blue in the face.. it's just :frusty:.. lava sees something everyone else doesnt

as far as the lines go.. obviously that top line looked good.. i'm with the previous comments though, briere should be centering a line, steeg should not.. IMO roo/carter need to stay together, aside from that i'm ok with changes

carcillo.roo/carter
jvr.briere.steeg
leino.richards.hartnell
shelley.betts.powe

again, just conceded the fact that shelley will be in the lineup.. but those lines could be intesting i think

i figure the carcillo move will raise eyebrows.. but i figure might as well throw him with the pair that seemingly can't be stopped recently

Last edited by a moderator:

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
see carcillo i thought was great last night. maybe not on the score sheet but he had a good fight and gave the team a spark.

shelley doesn't fight...once again and his line goes -6 combined. ha and i'm crazy to think that he affects this team negatively. i know he is a 4th liner so how much effect does he have i dunno? but toi 5 min, -2, 0 shots, 0 pim is pretty bad.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only seen the 3rd last night and the only line that appeared to have a clue was Carter's line.

I'll join WOOT and saying Carter has been awesome lately. He was everywhere and was the ONLY guy I noticed getting back on D as soon as they lost control of the puck.

JvR once again proves that he takes every little change personally. Man....talk about a creature of habit...the poor kid simply does not react well to any change what-so-ever. Maybe I'm being too harsh on him, but that's my opinion of him.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Briere-Giroux-Carter
Hartnell-Richards-Leino
JVR-Versteeg-Carcillo (JVR could be centering, I am not watching)
Shelley-Betts-Powe

Thoughts on new lines? That first line looks like it could more deadly than the HBL line. Only thing that worries me is Briere on the wing again being invisible on the ice like he used to with Carter but hes got 2 assists with him tonight so far, so thats good. 4th line was -6 in the 1st period, will someone else besides me realize that Shelley is bringing this line down.

I thought that the top two lines looked really good. The third line wasn't so hot. I thought JVR had a bad night. He took a bunch of bad penalties.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha KS you are not alone in thinking shelley brings the team down.. we've just discussed it til we were blue in the face.. it's just :frusty:.. lava sees something everyone else doesnt

as far as the lines go.. obviously that top line looked good.. i'm with the previous comments though, briere should be centering a line, steeg should not.. IMO roo/carter need to stay together, aside from that i'm ok with changes

carcillo.roo/carter
jvr.briere.steeg
leino.richards.hartnell
shelley.betts.powe

again, just conceded the fact that shelley will be in the lineup.. but those lines could be intesting i think

i figure the carcillo move will raise eyebrows.. but i figure might as well throw him with the pair that seemingly can't be stopped recently

I don't mind Carcillo because he at least does something out there whether he sparks the team with a fight, scores the odd goal or simply makes the guys laugh on the bench. I like him with Richie and Steeg as that line has some good grit and will wear down anyone that opposes them especially in a 7 game series.

JVR looked good with Roo and Carts not sure why he was moved? I thought Shelley would have contributed more along the boards but the 4th line can't seem to get that cycle going like last year with Lappy and Carcillo on it. I'm sure Nodl will replace Shelley there come playoffs.