• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New England Patriots

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look to be the best got to play like the best .. this season is what it is at this point we are not going to be winning a SB for Pat ...Wish we were I don't see it unless there is some real luck at this point ..I hate to say it but Rebuild time .. It was a nice run .

Crash, I love ya, you know that, but a "nice run" is what we had in the late 1990s

Nice runs don't have humiliating season ending games three years straight - I don't even know which was the worst - the Ravens playoff game, the SB loss or last season vs the Colts

Getting Brock onto the field and having our head coach finally be able to implement his style couldn't have come soon enough for me

Manning cannot run screens any better than Oz can, so harping on the fact that Manning was being handcuffed is not accurate

Our OL didn't suddenly become great vs the Bears, and we used the same RBs ... Magically, the run game was successful, and the middle of the field opened up -

Amazing what can happen when one guy is replaced

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to give this one to Denver on Sunday. Not sure how NE is suppose to score points. The OL was garbage, the rotation stuff has to stop at some point. If Cannon is at LT, I don't think Tom will finish the game. Even healthy on offense, I still think NE struggles to score. Den has the def that can win it all. I am still not sold on NE def right now. They are very thin at CB and with out Collins very slow at LB, but at least they have 8 S playing. This will be a very good def game this week. BB will have something in mind for Brock, and Denver will get pressure on Brady and force him to throw it away or take a sack. Maybe a kickers game this week. Turnovers, if any will be the key, and I give an edge to Denver in this area. I don't care about an undefeated season, lets just get out of here healthy and finish the year strong vs some weaker teams. I am saying 17-13 win for Denver. Good luck and stay safe everyone!!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll make no prediction because on paper this one's pretty much a coin toss but it'll come down to which team brings their A game. I know that sounds stupid to say but it's really the story of the NFL and all the analysis you can type may go right out the fucking window real quick the moment the ball's snapped.

Brock's the big question and looked good against the Bears. The last time I saw the NE line let Brady get mugged like the other night was at Arrowhead last year.

It all reminds me of that quote that you're never as good as your last game and you're never as bad as your last game. A one game sample tells us little.

Here's to no more injuries to either team~

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
..hmm......lotta ''chest-bumpin'' going on in here....?!,......*not my type of rest-area*.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody home..?!,.......<<<<shines-flashlight>>>>......*no school-today?*.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which defense shows up on Sunday will win this game.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking we should get Jake Plummer and Champ Bailey to come back and conduct the coin toss. Remind the current Broncos that the Patriots can be owned.

Furby

It's all Good
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking we should get Jake Plummer and Champ Bailey to come back and conduct the coin toss. Remind the current Broncos that the Patriots can be owned.

Let's add Shannon Sharp to that, and have the National Guard on standby.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....NO,....the best right now is = Pats and Panthers.

You will drink the tears of your own sorrow before bedtime and your smile will fade like the candles on a small abandoned birthday cake.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will drink the tears of your own sorrow before bedtime and your smile will fade like the candles on a small abandoned birthday cake.
..... Pats defense will give YOUR virgin/qb = fits ALL fkkn night-loooong...!

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PS.. Not the place but watching SF vs Cards game and want to apologize to Gabbert for all the nasty negative things I said about him. He's really manned up and playing pretty good with bad team. Sorry Gabby.:)

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marge's smile is fading like the lonely candles on an abandoned BD cake.

I was, perhaps, more impressed with Brady - tonight - than most of his career.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gronk may be the best non Qb in the league
Opens up the afc if Gronk is out