• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New AP poll out

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the polls mean nothing but it still bothers you that Georgia is ranked ahead of Oklahoma? You talk about judging by performance and that WVU game is exactly why I think Georgia's better at this point in time.

Two things

1) there's a difference between thinking something and bring bothered by it. I'm not upset about it at all. I just don't agree with it. Again, if Oklahoma takes care of business it won't matter. I've said that MULTIPLE TIMES.

2) Oklahoma's biggest struggles stemmed from their QB situation. A situation that seems to have resolved itself with Bell taking the reigns. While the passing game left something to be desired against ULM and WVU, te performance of the defense, running game, and special teams in those games shouldn't be ignored. As I've said, I'm willing to let it play out because its only week three.

ArrogantBAMAFan

Built by BAMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the polls mean nothing but it still bothers you that Georgia is ranked ahead of Oklahoma? You talk about judging by performance and that WVU game is exactly why I think Georgia's better at this point in time.

LOL But yet my talking points failed and I am an idiot.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two things

1) there's a difference between thinking something and bring bothered by it. I'm not upset about it at all. I just don't agree with it. Again, if Oklahoma takes care of business it won't matter. I've said that MULTIPLE TIMES.

2) Oklahoma's biggest struggles stemmed from their QB situation. A situation that seems to have resolved itself with Bell taking the reigns. While the passing game left something to be desired against ULM and WVU, te performance of the defense, running game, and special teams in those games shouldn't be ignored. As I've said, I'm willing to let it play out because its only week three.

well when you throw out phrases like "SEC nut hugging" it certainly appears that you are bothered by it.

I agree that it doesn't really matter yet. I mean hell, Auburn has a better resume than Oklahoma thus far and I don't think we should even be ranked. We should be close though

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well when you throw out phrases like "SEC nut hugging" it certainly appears that you are bothered by it.

I agree that it doesn't really matter yet. I mean hell, Auburn has a better resume than Oklahoma thus far and I don't think we should even be ranked. We should be close though

The SEC but hugging is just current way things are going. It's a fact, and I'm pointing it out. That's all. Few teams really have a "resume" at all at this stage. I won't worry much about rankings until after the RRSO.

I'm perfectly content with Oklahoma being a top 15 team right now. They're ranked high enough that if they take care of business they should end up where they deserve at the end.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sag computer actually has Oregon 1 and Bama 2. That surprises me. Usually computers hate us

Have no fear, mine has Oregon ranked #9. :doh:

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never understand why #9 is all of a sudden better than #8 because #8 lost to #2. It's all bullshit, I hate rankings.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya Oregon isn't playing very well

It's your SoS that it doesn't like. In terms of power(how good a team is) it has you guys as #2. It likes you on how well you play.

Even predicts you scoring like 70 and 75 points in your next 2 games right now, which I think is the most I've ever seen. So how well you play isn't the issue at all.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College football rankings are such a serious thing in week 3.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, Michigan dropped 4 spots after almost losing to the Zips.