• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Needs some ideas for FF side bets!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in a 10-team league with a bunch of my fraternity brothers. I say that to drive the point home that, most likely, nothing is off limits... We have an end of season party where we buy a keg, wear our fav team's jersey, invite mass amounts of people over, and also pay our dues for any bets that we my have made with one another throughout the season. Last party I was forced into chugging a Das Boot full of an Old English 40 oz. that had been purposely stuffed into couch cushions for a few days prior to warm it up for me (awful). I also had to wear a Cameron Wake jersey for the first hour of the party because of another bet I lost... :L

For the 5 bets I won... I got a holiday six pack of microbrew, a taco 12-pack from Taco Bell, a fifth of Fireball, I got to slap one of my friends in the face, and I got one of them to shotgun a warm Colt 45 malt liquor can.

So I was curious to see if I could stir up some good ideas on fantasy football bets with the good folk on the hoop!? Anything and everything that you guys can think of for "friendly" wagers (items, food, force them to do something, etc)!

Thanks in advance!
:suds: