• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Need to get more fans in here

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been talking to every other team in the NFCE except for a good NYG fan. Where you all at?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's quiet.

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoy the back and forth with other NFCE fans and my wife is a Giants fan. I was hoping that she would get more involved with the talking.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoy the back and forth with other NFCE fans and my wife is a Giants fan. I was hoping that she would get more involved with the talking.

:wtf2:You want your wife to talk??????? Are you fucking CRAZY???????

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FLSkinsfan, You are right about one thing. This is a dead board. But hey. They got a cool banner.

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2:You want your wife to talk??????? Are you fucking CRAZY???????
I might be a little. The one thing that is always fun is when her and I get going back an forth with some friends of ours. She is not one of those that just watch the sport. One of her friends father was the Trainer for the team and she got free tickets to all the home games and got to meat a lot of the players at their house when he had a party. The one thing she has done that I think is cool was to try on the SB rings.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might be a little. The one thing that is always fun is when her and I get going back an forth with some friends of ours. She is not one of those that just watch the sport. One of her friends father was the Trainer for the team and she got free tickets to all the home games and got to meat a lot of the players at their house when he had a party. The one thing she has done that I think is cool was to try on the SB rings.

I think it's great your wife likes and understands football. My wife has enough football knowledge to know some of the teams names and where they are from. She does know a few of the QB's names, and she likes to tell me who the cute ones are. Now that Dancing with the Stars keeps getting players on there she knows who Emmitt and Jacoby Jones are. I couldn't imagine being married to a fan of another NFCE fan unless she wasn't a diehard. Anyway please tell the wife I hope her team kicks your teams ass, for I have and always will hate the Skins more than any other team. I reserve the right to change my mind if we absolutely have to have NY lose to help Dallas playoff chances.

Good luck the season. Oh hell you know I don't really mean that. Here's:suds:to an injury free season.

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's great your wife likes and understands football. My wife has enough football knowledge to know some of the teams names and where they are from. She does know a few of the QB's names, and she likes to tell me who the cute ones are. Now that Dancing with the Stars keeps getting players on there she knows who Emmitt and Jacoby Jones are. I couldn't imagine being married to a fan of another NFCE fan unless she wasn't a diehard. Anyway please tell the wife I hope her team kicks your teams ass, for I have and always will hate the Skins more than any other team. I reserve the right to change my mind if we absolutely have to have NY lose to help Dallas playoff chances.

Good luck the season. Oh hell you know I don't really mean that. Here's:suds:to an injury free season.
I am the same way. We have friends of ours that she is a Skins fan and he is a Dallas fan. I scratch my head every time we meet up. If you look at the history of our teams and ask any fan of Dal or Wash before 1995 who is your most hated team in the NFL is, 95% would be would come back the other. That is why when they do the best rivalries in football and they miss this one it bothers me. Even some of the players that come to the Skins in FA say that Dallas week is the most intense week of the year, and it is why no matter how bad either team is, it is still anyone's game. The one year we came into the game undefeated and you put a beating on us. Or the 2005 game on Monday night, we were down 13 in the 4th qtr (I had the bar tab bet with a friend of mine that is a Dallas fan and he kept buying more stuff to make me pay for it), I told my buddy that it would only take 2 plays to beat you and Brunelle hit Moss on 2 post passes to win 14-13. This is what makes a rivalry. I always tell people that ask me what my favorite team is, The Skins and anyone playing Dallas. GL to you guys this year and I would agree strongly for an injury free season.

By the way, I see that you a boston fan. Do you live in the area? I am originally from Vermont.

Last edited by a moderator:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am the same way. We have friends of ours that she is a Skins fan and he is a Dallas fan. I scratch my head every time we meet up. If you look at the history of our teams and ask any fan of Dal or Wash before 1995 who is your most hated team in the NFL is, 95% would be would come back the other. That is why when they do the best rivalries in football and they miss this one it bothers me. Even some of the players that come to the Skins in FA say that Dallas week is the most intense week of the year, and it is why no matter how bad either team is, it is still anyone's game. The one year we came into the game undefeated and you put a beating on us. Or the 2005 game on Monday night, we were down 13 in the 4th qtr (I had the bar tab bet with a friend of mine that is a Dallas fan and he kept buying more stuff to make me pay for it), I told my buddy that it would only take 2 plays to beat you and Brunelle hit Moss on 2 post passes to win 14-13. This is what makes a rivalry. I always tell people that ask me what my favorite team is, The Skins and anyone playing Dallas. GL to you guys this year and I would agree strongly for an injury free season.

By the way, I see that you a boston fan. Do you live in the area? I am originally from Vermont.

My Father is from Milford Mass. He was a fan with great emotional ties to the Red Sox, Celtics, and Bruins. He liked the Pats, but since he moved to Calif before they were established he didn't have that diehard emotions as with the others. On one faithful day when I was 5 or 6 he was watching a Rams Cowboys game, Pops hated every team that was from Los Angeles, (including your Lakers) and he was bitching up a storm about the Rams. I didn't take it as he was complaining about the Rams rather I figured he was supporting his team. The team with the Stars on their helmets, The Cowboys. I remember thinking how I always wanted to be a Cowboy when we played Cowboys and Indians so I said "I'm a Cowboys fan". Never waivered, but I did kind of adopt the Pats as my second team, but if they win I don't get excited over it. I do believe that had the Rams been playing the Skins that day, I'd probably be a fan of them. Today I count my lucky stars it worked out the way it did.

Not pointing fingers at you but people often call me a band wagon fan because I'm not from Dallas, but I was 5 years old. Hell if I was a bandwagoner I wouldn't have suffered with the Sox for 40 years

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Father is from Milford Mass. He was a fan with great emotional ties to the Red Sox, Celtics, and Bruins. He liked the Pats, but since he moved to Calif before they were established he didn't have that diehard emotions as with the others. On one faithful day when I was 5 or 6 he was watching a Rams Cowboys game, Pops hated every team that was from Los Angeles, (including your Lakers) and he was bitching up a storm about the Rams. I didn't take it as he was complaining about the Rams rather I figured he was supporting his team. The team with the Stars on their helmets, The Cowboys. I remember thinking how I always wanted to be a Cowboy when we played Cowboys and Indians so I said "I'm a Cowboys fan". Never waivered, but I did kind of adopt the Pats as my second team, but if they win I don't get excited over it. I do believe that had the Rams been playing the Skins that day, I'd probably be a fan of them. Today I count my lucky stars it worked out the way it did.

Not pointing fingers at you but people often call me a band wagon fan because I'm not from Dallas, but I was 5 years old. Hell if I was a bandwagoner I wouldn't have suffered with the Sox for 40 years
I know what you mean. When I was 9, I started to understand the game and my dad was a Skins fan from the Sonny Jorgensen days. 83 was a great time to be a Skins fan with Rigo and the Hogs running all over people. The Smurfs on the outside and a stellar defense. I have been a diehard ever since as well. I have a feeling we will be talking a lot this year about our teams and a little smack when it gets closer to our games. I just hope there is no major injuries to either team. The one thing I have hated this year is the talk about injuries and how it was the reason for this or that. This is football, injuries happen every year. It is how the team responds will determine if you win or lose. I look forward to the next 21 weeks. Should be a fun ride.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know what you mean. When I was 9, I started to understand the game and my dad was a Skins fan from the Sonny Jorgensen days. 83 was a great time to be a Skins fan with Rigo and the Hogs running all over people. The Smurfs on the outside and a stellar defense. I have been a diehard ever since as well. I have a feeling we will be talking a lot this year about our teams and a little smack when it gets closer to our games. I just hope there is no major injuries to either team. The one thing I have hated this year is the talk about injuries and how it was the reason for this or that. This is football, injuries happen every year. It is how the team responds will determine if you win or lose. I look forward to the next 21 weeks. Should be a fun ride.

I try not to use the injury excuse too much. All teams have them and I have long ago figured out the healthy teams are usually the ones making playoff runs. In the early 90's we barely knew what an injured player was. One excuse I hate more than the injury excuse is the blaming of the refs. Though my homer glasses I do think Dallas has gotten the short end of the stick as of late but I know the bad call pretty much even out by years end. Beside the team getting the short end usually get it because the refs have become accustomed to them screwing up. Good team will overcome the bad calls, and through their play will show the refs they are no longer a screw up. (Raiders may never break that reputation) That said Ware has really had a lot of bad encroachments called on him.

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try not to use the injury excuse too much. All teams have them and I have long ago figured out the healthy teams are usually the ones making playoff runs. In the early 90's we barely knew what an injured player was. One excuse I hate more than the injury excuse is the blaming of the refs. Though my homer glasses I do think Dallas has gotten the short end of the stick as of late but I know the bad call pretty much even out by years end. Beside the team getting the short end usually get it because the refs have become accustomed to them screwing up. Good team will overcome the bad calls, and through their play will show the refs they are no longer a screw up. (Raiders may never break that reputation) That said Ware has really had a lot of bad encroachments called on him.
Agreed on the refs. Rak is just about hog tied on every play and they call it only once a game. The problem with Ware and the call is he pushes the line with his helmet to get the best jump he can. All of the best pass rushers do it. His first step is so fast that the Ref's feel he moved to soon. It is all in protecting the QB's. As long as you do not lose any of your big three to injury on the offense then you guys will contend in every game. As long as we have RGIII, we will be in every game like last year. I would love to see our teams meet in the conference finals. That would really make for good drama.

Would us talking on the Giants board be considered Neutral ground?

LOL

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed on the refs. Rak is just about hog tied on every play and they call it only once a game. The problem with Ware and the call is he pushes the line with his helmet to get the best jump he can. All of the best pass rushers do it. His first step is so fast that the Ref's feel he moved to soon. It is all in protecting the QB's. As long as you do not lose any of your big three to injury on the offense then you guys will contend in every game. As long as we have RGIII, we will be in every game like last year. I would love to see our teams meet in the conference finals. That would really make for good drama.

Would us talking on the Giants board be considered Neutral ground?

LOL

I have seen Rak held a few time with no calls, my Dallas Cowboys have benefited a few times themselves. As for Ware and his first step you are correct. This off season it got more play than I think I have seen in awhile so maybe Ware doesn't get called off sides as much. Scary for the QB's but it brings a smile to mt face just thinking it could be true. As for our teams meeting in the conference finals the only reason I'd like that is to finally beat you all in the playoffs. But you know it would be the most talked about game short of a SB in decades.

I guess this is neutral ground, but the way I see it is we are using free unused land. I really cannot believe this board is this dead. Hell the ESPN refugees should have given it some life.

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen Rak held a few time with no calls, my Dallas Cowboys have benefited a few times themselves. As for Ware and his first step you are correct. This off season it got more play than I think I have seen in awhile so maybe Ware doesn't get called off sides as much. Scary for the QB's but it brings a smile to mt face just thinking it could be true. As for our teams meeting in the conference finals the only reason I'd like that is to finally beat you all in the playoffs. But you know it would be the most talked about game short of a SB in decades.

I guess this is neutral ground, but the way I see it is we are using free unused land. I really cannot believe this board is this dead. Hell the ESPN refugees should have given it some life.
I have seen a few Giants fans but not many. I was hoping that with us posting here the some of them would jump in. There was one post about Pierre Paul and then nothing. That playoff game would get a lot of talk. ESPN would have nothing else but player and coach interviews. All other sports would probably postpone games so that they would not lose any fan base. Could you imagine the attendance on that day for other sports.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen a few Giants fans but not many. I was hoping that with us posting here the some of them would jump in. There was one post about Pierre Paul and then nothing. That playoff game would get a lot of talk. ESPN would have nothing else but player and coach interviews. All other sports would probably postpone games so that they would not lose any fan base. Could you imagine the attendance on that day for other sports.

What other sports? At least that's what the majority of the sports world would make it sound like.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have an idea. We tell all Cowboy, Redskin, and Eagle fans if they want to talk shit to each other it must be done here. At least until Giant fans return and claim their board. That way the trolls can get their rocks off on each other and the rest of us can talk in peace.

It is a shame that this board is dead. I very rarely post on other teams board, but I did stop in often to see what they were talking about. The mouse had a lot of good Giant's posters. They must have gone to another board.

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot of them are posing on the Giants Face book page. My wife is a fan of the page and she gets a lot of updates there.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have an idea. We tell all Cowboy, Redskin, and Eagle fans if they want to talk shit to each other it must be done here. At least until Giant fans return and claim their board. That way the trolls can get their rocks off on each other and the rest of us can talk in peace.

It is a shame that this board is dead. I very rarely post on other teams board, but I did stop in often to see what they were talking about. The mouse had a lot of good Giant's posters. They must have gone to another board.

Great idea! Too bad there are not more Giants posters (and eagles posters). I like reading division rival boards tho I rarely post in them. Currently, I go check out the official boards for those teams, Eagles is hilarious!

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, I don't know any other Giants fans..online or in real life