• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nebraska's win over MSU best since 2001

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are taking over this conference in the next 3 years.

People haven't really talked about it much, but we have a chance to take down another top 10 National Title contender this week and finish with a bowl win. And if we do that, we have a huge statement game next year in Lincoln against Oregon.

I just think this is so crucial for us to give it everything we've got Friday. We have a legit shot to start building something right now.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just saying, we have a huge opportunity between where we're at right now and where the season starts out next year to make BIG strides.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I didn't get a chance to watch the OSU game, but when I turned the TV on to see some scores, I did an inner WTF when I saw the OSU score. That was one MONUMENTAL win for MSU.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea, the inability of OSU to find running plays that worked just really surprised me. i mean, just watch our tape against MSU and do some of that stuff. weren't they supposed to have one of the better o-line's in our conference too? it just didn't make sense to me how much they were trying to attack the edge, we ran right at them and gouged them, i guess OSU might not have a fullback like Jano though.

just looked at some stats, OSU only ran 45 offensive plays, 29 rushes and 16 passes. man that's not very many plays, 12 runs for elliot seems more reasonable when you look at it like that. also JT had 16 runs, so clearly MSU was doing everything they could to give a "keep" read to JT and not let elliot beat them.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea, the inability of OSU to find running plays that worked just really surprised me. i mean, just watch our tape against MSU and do some of that stuff. weren't they supposed to have one of the better o-line's in our conference too? it just didn't make sense to me how much they were trying to attack the edge, we ran right at them and gouged them, i guess OSU might not have a fullback like Jano though.

just looked at some stats, OSU only ran 45 offensive plays, 29 rushes and 16 passes. man that's not very many plays, 12 runs for elliot seems more reasonable when you look at it like that. also JT had 16 runs, so clearly MSU was doing everything they could to give a "keep" read to JT and not let elliot beat them.

Yea they couldn't get a first down to sustain any drives. I think they set a school record for most punts in a game or something like that.

Five first downs. FIVE!

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tOSU total meltdown. I can't see them beating Meatchicken. Wow

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I didn't get enough carries, this is my last year"

THANKS TIM BECK!!!!!!!!

Ohio State is fucking falling apart at the seams.
ELLIOTT said:
"It's kind of been something we've seen all season, honestly. We'll have some momentum, we'll call some plays that work, and then we kind of try to get away from it, try to get cute and run some other stuff. ... I can't speak for the play calling. I don't know what was going on, I don't know what they were seeing, but honestly, it didn't work out."

That has Tim Beck written all over it. And Urban said he was right.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
I'm just saying, we have a huge opportunity between where we're at right now and where the season starts out next year to make BIG strides.

We have the opportunity to be the only team to beat both BIG championship game contenders. MSU beats PSU they go to the BIG Game, Iowa loses to Nebby, Iowa goes to the BIG Game with 1 loss.
Nebraska would be the only team to beat both teams in the BIG Game.

:hammer:

cart-before-horse.png

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have the opportunity to be the only team to beat both BIG championship game contenders. MSU beats PSU they go to the BIG Game, Iowa loses to Nebby, Iowa goes to the BIG Game with 1 loss.
Nebraska would be the only team to beat both teams in the BIG Game.

:hammer:

View attachment 55545

Honestly, it would be interesting to know how many times a team has beat both teams that are playing in a Conference Championship game.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That has Tim Beck written all over it. And Urban said he was right.

It's so hilarious man. Tim Beck thinks he's still coaching 4A Texas HS football.

Urban can STFU though, because the whole argument he made behind hiring Tim is that he "won 9 games every season"

Don't you dare turn your back on that. You got what you asked for Urban.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
It's so hilarious man. Tim Beck thinks he's still coaching 4A Texas HS football.

Urban can STFU though, because the whole argument he made behind hiring Tim is that he "won 9 games every season"

Don't you dare turn your back on that. You got what you asked for Urban.
I think Ed Warinner got Tims' foot in the door, we all know who the quarterback whisperer was and it sure as shit wasn't Ed or Tim.