• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NEBRASKA vs OKLAHOMA 9/18/21 Time Unknown (CST) Channel Unknown

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know how bad it is when you're pissed off that a game winning Hail Mary catch to beat Northwestern is in a highlight reel about the history of Nebraska football. That also speaks to the expectation level here.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope they don't drop down to FCS before it happens.
I’m sure Oklahoma will be able to find another conference after the collapse of the Big12 and won’t need to fall all the way to FCS.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We’re rednecks and hicks you dolt. Hillbillies live in the hills in the south and fuck their cousins.

Growing up in Yankee land and having done a shit done of genealogy research I'm going to just say that cousin fucking was pretty common all over back in the day.

If you grew up in small town America and your family has been in this country for more than 5 or 6 generations, you probably have 5 or 6 family names that pop up more than once in your family tree. Luckily for all of us, most genetic defects are restricted to siblings fucking.

You have 4 grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 16 great grandparents, 32 great great grandparents and 64 great great great grandparents. If you are of European decent you have less than a 20% chance of having 64 different individuals as a your great great great grandparents....lots of cousin fucking going on everywhere. And then factor in that those are the generations with the most mobility in human history.

To put it in perspective...51 passengers that came over on the Mayflower have descendants, most of those settled in the same area of New England...and they have 35 million descendants worldwide. Most of those 35 million have at least one mutual ancestor, so are in fact cousins. If you have a Mayflower ancestor and your wife/girlfriend has a Mayflower ancestor the chance you are fucking your cousin is pretty high.

Lucky for me, my wife was adopted, so no genealogy to track, ignorance is bliss sometimes.

Oh, and Alabama is pretty flat, Hillbillies is a Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, South Carolina SEC thing. We're Rednecks, ya fucking hick.

Apologies to all the fucking Hillbillies around Scottsboro and Fort Payne, yes I know, you're in Alabama, yes, you're still hillbillies, yes ,you're still cousins, now get back to making my shine.

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the line and the O/U?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^This had Karma written all over it.^^^

One year closer bitches.
Get ready.
Can't wait.

Did it ever... Fucking Mike Riley.
Still not as bad as just 3 wins though.

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Growing up in Yankee land and having done a shit done of genealogy research I'm going to just say that cousin fucking was pretty common all over back in the day.

If you grew up in small town America and your family has been in this country for more than 5 or 6 generations, you probably have 5 or 6 family names that pop up more than once in your family tree. Luckily for all of us, most genetic defects are restricted to siblings fucking.

You have 4 grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 16 great grandparents, 32 great great grandparents and 64 great great great grandparents. If you are of European decent you have less than a 20% chance of having 64 different individuals as a your great great great grandparents....lots of cousin fucking going on everywhere. And then factor in that those are the generations with the most mobility in human history.

To put it in perspective...51 passengers that came over on the Mayflower have descendants, most of those settled in the same area of New England...and they have 35 million descendants worldwide. Most of those 35 million have at least one mutual ancestor, so are in fact cousins. If you have a Mayflower ancestor and your wife/girlfriend has a Mayflower ancestor the chance you are fucking your cousin is pretty high.

Lucky for me, my wife was adopted, so no genealogy to track, ignorance is bliss sometimes.

Oh, and Alabama is pretty flat, Hillbillies is a Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, South Carolina SEC thing. We're Rednecks, ya fucking hick.

Apologies to all the fucking Hillbillies around Scottsboro and Fort Payne, yes I know, you're in Alabama, yes, you're still hillbillies, yes ,you're still cousins, now get back to making my shine.

Damn, you must have really want to slide it in one of your cousins to do all that research.

When I was in Junior High I wanted to bang my 2nd cousin? (my grandfather's neice, not sure what that equals out to). That kind of grosses me out now, but back then if it was a live female human, I probably would have it hit.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, you must have really want to slide it in one of your cousins to do all that research.

When I was in Junior High I wanted to bang my 2nd cousin? (my grandfather's neice, not sure what that equals out to). That kind of grosses me out now, but back then if it was a live female human, I probably would have it hit.

Lol, never had the opportunity that I know of...but that's kind of the the point, you never know.

Technically that would be your 2nd cousin, but it could also be your 1st cousin once removed depending on the generational difference. Back in the day when you were limited to how far you could travel by wagon or horse that wouldn't be that uncommon.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Growing up in Yankee land and having done a shit done of genealogy research I'm going to just say that cousin fucking was pretty common all

So what you are trying to tell me, is that the next time we make a baby makes us kissing cousins?

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is actually the OOC game I am most looking forward too in the next 3 seasons
So what you are trying to tell me, is that the next time we make a baby makes us kissing cousins?

Sounds more like fucking cousins, but I'm not judging.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all seriousness, I wish you all could feel the sentiment in the state of Nebraska right now. It's pretty special. Tomorrow night in Memorial Stadium should be one to remember.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all seriousness, I wish you all could feel the sentiment in the state of Nebraska right now. It's pretty special. Tomorrow night in Memorial Stadium should be one to remember.

Akron does that to people.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

“If she aint good enough for her own family then How the h*ll will she ever be good enough for someone elses..?”

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was pretty special alright.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I genuinely don't remember it.