• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Nebraska @ #19 Michigan-11:00 am CDT on FS1

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have lost count of the number of games over the last 2 years that I haven't watched until the end. Saturday I was out back playing bocce ball by the middle of the 3rd quarter

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea, i sat and watched. my kids asked me a couple of times why i was still watching. couldn't say much more than, "if you are a fan of the team, you watch until the end of both the big wins and the big losses."

i don't completely understand the culture comments, but do understand what looks like mental breakdowns in plays. i really thought those would be more cleaned up then they have looked over these first 3 games. i can live with a team beating us when our guys have played their best, but just so much bad going on right now that is where Scott really just needs to get guys on the field that won't make these mental mistakes. i don't mind a WR running past your CB because he's clearly faster and the QB making a great throw that the WR catches or a RB running over your CB, i mind when the CB or LB basically helps the offense block one of your guys instead of getting in the hole and trying to stop the play.