• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NCAA Proposes BCS - 4 Team Playoff

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bem's middle name is sneaky. I guess that's better than conniving.

My middle name is neither sneaky or conniving. Clearly you are too young to remember Bemular, the 49ers unifying mystical force from back in the '80's. It was Bemular who helped guide Joe Montana and the entire team to four SB victories in the 1980's.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My middle name is neither sneaky or conniving. Clearly you are too young to remember Bemular, the 49ers unifying mystical force from back in the '80's. It was Bemular who helped guide Joe Montana and the entire team to four SB victories in the 1980's.

I was referring to quoting Deep before he edited it as the "sneaky" and I posted the google pics as a joke because while I may be younger than you are, I know Montana's Bemular. Perhaps, I should have posted the lockerroom pic or the sideline picture? (So I guess in a roundabout way, I wasn't calling Bemular as sneaky nor Montana as sneaky.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was referring to quoting Deep before he edited it as the "sneaky" and I posted the google pics as a joke because while I may be younger than you are, I know Montana's Bemular. Perhaps, I should have posted the lockerroom pic or the sideline picture? (So I guess in a roundabout way, I wasn't calling Bemular as sneaky nor Montana as sneaky.)

I had no idea Deep had edited his post until after I posted - Yes, there are those pics of the great 49ers unifying mystical energy force that is - Bemular! There are some pics of Bemular at one of the SB's, standing fearlessly at the end of the bench - great stuff!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had no idea Deep had edited his post until after I posted - Yes, there are those pics of the great 49ers unifying mystical energy force that is - Bemular! There are some pics of Bemular at one of the SB's, standing fearlessly at the end of the bench - great stuff!

I know, I was only kidding, I'd never call anyone on here a name or say that their character is below par. I meant sneaky like a fox, not a conman, for what it's worth.