• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nba suspends season

NorEEzta

Behold: A Pale Horse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually this could be a major coup for the XFL. They won't have the NBA, NCAA, and potentially MLB to compete with for a while.

Not that I am insinuating that they would want to capitalize on such a thing
XFL suspends. Now about that refund..

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE is the only league keeping going, WrestleMania in 3 weeks. Vince be like "we're the only game in town and our fans are too dumb to care"

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just thinking that this NBA Season has been a rough one with Kobe's sudden death and now this

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Truth" - all Warriors fans
Next year should prove to be interesting. and to the Warriors benefit if the start of the season start gets delayed. more time for all of dl list. If AD resigns with the Lakers , then the top three teams should be

Lakers
Warriors
Clippers

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE is the only league keeping going, WrestleMania in 3 weeks. Vince be like "we're the only game in town and our fans are too dumb to care"

I'm gonna be shocked if that takes place in its current form. They're resisting like hell right now, but they may not have a choice. Tampa or Florida might just straight up ban large gatherings

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They also were the 1st to continue action after 9/11. Vince don't play, no matter what circumstances are.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn. I wished they would still play the games w/o fans. damn damn

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am actually fine with this IF the NBA finishes the entirety of the regular season and has a full playoff (Unless they want to do 5 game series for first round again).

Because that means basketball will likely run through most of the Summer and therefore we will have something to watch during the summer and it is a great bridge into the football season.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vince is way before the times. He's already had a title match without a crowd.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vince is way before the times. He's already had a title match without a crowd.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is WrestleMania is likely in danger of being postponed or aired within an empty arena given whatever state they are in for its rules. For instance if it were here in Oregon there is a ban on events of 250+ people. I think WM is in Florida, so if Florida puts into effect some rule like that, they are going to have to come up with something.

The economic impact this thing is having on towns and cities that generate money for events is absolutely enormous. I imagine Spokane was expecting a nice little bump in their economy with hosting the NCAA tournament round, and all those towns that annually host high school state tournaments. I think WM is in Tampa this year, so I imagine tampa was expecting a nice bump from WM.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon...even you have to admit that Giannis looks damn good in purple and gold.

trojanfan12's , ChiefsLakers67's & msgkings322's new avatar, is this:

:buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck::buckssuck: