• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Schedule revealed tonight!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had no idea you can request when you would like your home opener

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's actually the Grammy trip, but hell, they are all stupid in my mind.

The trip is a shocking, 4 games this year. It's usually 6-9 games a year.

lol you're right. I always get those 2 confused somehow...

oh that's right, because I don't care about either award...:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's too early to be talking about it, but I did check out the NBA fantasy on CBS Sports like we have been doing and CBS sportsline will notify me when the fantasy is open so we can get an early jump. I done this just in case Hurricane gets busy and forgets. I talk to him on Facebook though and will get him involved. I think one league is all you want in here, but I have a nephew and niece who want to get involved and I might have a friend or two that wants to, so I might start a second team for them if they are interested. That would enable us to sign 12 on one team and leave about 8 spots open on the second team, but I am okay with however the tide rolls be it one league or two, me or Hurricane setting it up or some one else if they prefer to do it. If any one is interested, I think I know how to set up a football fantasy this year on CBS if any one is interested.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These games will likely determine seeding. Last year came down to the Spurs possibly locking up the 2nd seed in a game against the Pelicans. They dropped all the way to 6 by losing that last game of the season. The Western Conference is going to be such a crap shoot that I would bet on anything those last 4 games counting for at least one of those teams.
It really just depends on how injuries effect teams this year. Last year, the Spurs had that AWFUL (Duncan-era worst) month of December solely due to nothing but injuries and it effected them in the long run, as you said they ended up losing a game that could have won them the 2nd seed but instead dropped to 6th. Sometimes it matters, sometimes it doesn't. More often than not, you'd count on the Warriors these days and the Spurs to both have their spots locked up by April at the earliest. Shouldn't be a big deal for those 4 games, honestly.

Mark your calenders

November 11th: Clippers at Dallas on ESPN
Aldridge is returning to Portland that night as well.