• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tonight Fellas: WE GO TO WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cora Jade Making her name known tonight.

AND SHES FUCKING 20 YO

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd guess KOR is done. Tuesday is probably gonna be his last show.

Still not sure on Gargano. I'm 50/50 on it. They leaned fairly heavily on the idea of him leaving tonight so that pushes me more towards thinking he's re-signing and the "leaving" part is him going to the main roster

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Still not sure on Gargano. I'm 50/50 on it. They leaned fairly heavily on the idea of him leaving tonight so that pushes me more towards thinking he's re-signing and the "leaving" part is him going to the main roster

I heard scutterbug that they wanted to resign Johnny

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard scutterbug that they wanted to resign Johnny

They offered both. Neither had re-signed going into the PPV according to reports. But as hard as the leaned into Gargano leaving, it seems like he did. WWE almost never addresses contract situations on air in any way. It'd make no sense for them to give him a send off just to watch him go to AEW next week.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I feel like they wouldn’t have him do something like they’re doing if he’s not planning on staying in some capacity. If he was out the door, he probably would’ve been the one to do the job instead of Ciampa.
Would be surprised if Kyle stayed though.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well O’Reiley is about as close to 100% done as you could be. But l I don’t know if that cleared up anything about Gargano. Word is he was taking time off regardless if he re-signed or not so I guess we’re still guessing.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well O’Reiley is about as close to 100% done as you could be. But l I don’t know if that cleared up anything about Gargano. Word is he was taking time off regardless if he re-signed or not so I guess we’re still guessing.

There's some stuff floating online from fans in attendance where after the show, KOR, Gargano, Candace all took pictures with Ciampa, HBK, and various fans. You could read that as a good bye for both men.

But yeah, with Gargano, I'm still not sure. Like you said, it didn't really clear up anything or tip you off one way or the other. The only thing I'm confident in is WWE let him do it because they are confident he's not gonna show up in AEW immediately (like next week). Like he's gonna wait until his baby is born (Feb), do the new parent thing, and the field all his offers some time in the Spring.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's some stuff floating online from fans in attendance where after the show, KOR, Gargano, Candace all took pictures with Ciampa, HBK, and various fans. You could read that as a good bye for both men.

But yeah, with Gargano, I'm still not sure. Like you said, it didn't really clear up anything or tip you off one way or the other. The only thing I'm confident in is WWE let him do it because they are confident he's not gonna show up in AEW immediately (like next week). Like he's gonna wait until his baby is born (Feb), do the new parent thing, and the field all his offers some time in the Spring.
I think at the earliest, they both would come in around when the Night of Champions show happens in January.