• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Schedule revealed tonight!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how pumped are you guys to have Russell?

It sucks having such a bad season- but it is a breath of fresh air when you draft such a talented player so high in the draft- and know that he is under your control and on the team for AT LEAST the next 7-9 years if you want him to be.

It will be a lot of fun to watch Russell grow. I am trying to think of a comp for Russell and its not easy. I think he has a little Deron Williams in him- but- Russell is big- hes not a great athlete like a Mudiay or a John Wall type- but neither is Kyrie. I think Russell will develop a good shot and I really think he will be a master at getting the ball to bigs in the pick and roll.

A pass first guy that has such great size and court awareness like Russell is pretty rare.

Watching the Russell/Randle pick and roll develop should be a lot of fun.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know about the rest of your schedules but looks like the Warriors only have 2 home games in the entire month of February. I know there's a week long layoff for the all-star game, but that's brutal.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very favorable November for Miami. Should be able to get off to solid start

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
crazy the schedule already released.....you forget about it since the season just ended and football is approaching, but really, basketball season isn't too far away.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last 4 games of the season for the Warriors: vs. Spurs, @ Grizzlies, @ Spurs, vs. Grizzlies.

WHYYYYY

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 of those 4 games will likely be meaningless

These games will likely determine seeding. Last year came down to the Spurs possibly locking up the 2nd seed in a game against the Pelicans. They dropped all the way to 6 by losing that last game of the season. The Western Conference is going to be such a crap shoot that I would bet on anything those last 4 games counting for at least one of those teams.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very favorable November for Miami. Should be able to get off to solid start

They better.
Look at January.
Same shit every year because of the circus.
I believe I counted 14 of 16 on the road during one stretch.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest thing I saw is they made a MAJOR cutback in the 4 games in 5 nights trend. That's a good thing. Well, good unless you're a betting man. Betting against those tired teams was easy money

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest thing I saw is they made a MAJOR cutback in the 4 games in 5 nights trend. That's a good thing. Well, good unless you're a betting man. Betting against those tired teams was easy money

He sure did.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark your calenders

November 11th: Clippers at Dallas on ESPN

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hell, don't feel bad. we get the Emmy trip out here every season...

Yeah, it's actually the Grammy trip, but hell, they are all stupid in my mind.

The trip is a shocking, 4 games this year. It's usually 6-9 games a year.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-- The Cavs and Warriors play the maximum number of national television games on ESPN, ABC and TNT allowed: 25 each. The Clippers and Thunder are on 24 times each.

-- The Knicks have seen their national television games cut from 16 last season to just seven this season, fewer than theAtlanta Hawks, who play eight. New York and Brooklyn, which is on national television just once, have been removed from the Christmas Day schedule.

-- The Philadelphia 76ers, Detroit Pistonsand Denver Nuggets are the only teams without a national television appearance scheduled.

-- The Milwaukee Bucks open at home against the New York Knicks on Oct. 28. It is the first time the Bucks have opened the season at home since 1984. Previously, the team requested its home opener be on a weekend, and the season always starts midweek.

-- The James-Durant matchups are scheduled for Dec. 17 in Cleveland and Feb. 21 in OKC.

-- The final James-Bryant game, if this turns out to be Bryant's last season, could be March 10 in Los Angeles. The Lakers remain a big draw and are scheduled for 19 national television slots.

-- After Christmas, the second Cavs-Warriors game is set for Jan. 18 in Cleveland.

-- Deron Williams makes his return to Brooklyn with the Mavericks on Dec. 23.

-- The Spurs don't play a home game from Feb. 6 to March 2 as part of their eight-game rodeo road trip that includes three back-to-backs.

-- The Clippers' and Lakers' "Grammy" road trips are shorter this season, just four games each, because it falls around the All-Star break. But the Lakers play eight games in just 12 days on a road trip in December.

-- The Nets go on a nine-game road trip and have 21 days between home games in February and March because of the circus and college basketball commitments at Barclays Center.

-- The Warriors play 15 of 24 games on the road over the first six weeks of the season, culminating in a seven-game road trip in December. After a six-game road trip following the All-Star break, the Warriors play 17 of their final 24 games at home.

-- The Heat play 11 of 12 games on the road during a stretch in January.

-- The Phoenix Suns will spend only one night on the road in February, in Los Angeles; 10 of their 11 games will be played at home.

-- The Knicks go 14 days between home games in March, when Madison Square Garden will be used for college basketball.

-- The Pistons have a nine-game homestand in March and April, going 18 days between road trips.

-- Weekend early-afternoon games have been a tradition in Toronto and a pitfall for visiting teams. This year, the Raptors have no weekend early afternoon games on their schedule.

-- The Hornets go 21 days between home games and 14 days between road games at different times.

-- The Thunder play only one home game in April, playing five of their final six games of the season on the road.

-- The Sacramento Kings' final scheduled home game at Sleep Train Arena is against the Thunder on April 9.