• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd add that Adams exceptional route running could influence the other receivers to improve their route running.
Yeah, it helps that Lazard and Adams played for a couple years together as well with Rodgers.

It’ll be interesting to see how the chemistry shakes out this time around.

The biggest factor is Rodgers in this scenario. Will surrounding himself with familiarity help him enough to make up for his shortcomings?

If they lose the first couple games after this reunion, Rodgers will do the whole r-e-l-a-x bit and say they need a little more time to get it all together, then if they keep losing it’ll be back to woe is me, everyone’s fault but mine.

After a certain point if they’re stacking up the losses, the Jets might as well start calling Hail Mary’s every time they get to their own 45, only thing memorable Rodgers has done this year. Lol

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF are you talking about?

When they changed the rules to try take away home field for Kc after that dude got hurt against Cincy and they canceled the game.

It clearly benefitted Buffalo despite them losing at the time of the cancellation

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,204.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andrew Hawkins is a really good talking head on NFL Live.
'
He said the Cooper trade was more impactful than the Adams trade and gave some really good points.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andrew Hawkins is a really good talking head on NFL Live.
'
He said the Cooper trade was more impactful than the Adams trade and gave some really good points.

It’s more impactful because the bills are better

If rodgers becomes mvp rodgers again then Adam’s will be more impactful

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 25,204.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd add that Adams exceptional route running could influence the other receivers to improve their route running.
Super Troopers Yes GIF by Searchlight Pictures

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 25,204.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it helps that Lazard and Adams played for a couple years together as well with Rodgers.

It’ll be interesting to see how the chemistry shakes out this time around.

The biggest factor is Rodgers in this scenario. Will surrounding himself with familiarity help him enough to make up for his shortcomings?

If they lose the first couple games after this reunion, Rodgers will do the whole r-e-l-a-x bit and say they need a little more time to get it all together, then if they keep losing it’ll be back to woe is me, everyone’s fault but mine.

After a certain point if they’re stacking up the losses, the Jets might as well start calling Hail Mary’s every time they get to their own 45, only thing memorable Rodgers has done this year. Lol
The next 5 is not that tough of a stretch,

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fields has been…fine?

Been decent but he bring something to the game that Russ doesn’t which is his running ability. Russ not that good as a passer at this point of his career to strip fields of his job at 4-2

Over 50 rushing yards in half of the games and 5 rushing tds. Harris had his first rushing td of the year on Sunday.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been decent but he bring something to the game that Russ doesn’t which is his running ability. Russ not that good as a passer at this point of his career to strip fields of his job at 4-2

Over 50 rushing yards in half of the games and 5 rushing tds. Harris had his first rushing td of the year on Sunday.

His 20th despite stealing Warren and Harris short td runs.

It’s not ideal wilson ended up missing this much time, but it’s defensible if they think wilson won the job in camp