• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. 4 short years ago, they won a Super Bowl and from that point they have made an utter and complete mess. They hired a head coach that no one else even interviewed so the owner could run the guy. The owner called in the over drafting of Jalen Hurts which destroyed the relationship with Wentz. It’s a fucking disgrace at this point. No one on that staff is ready for the positions they hold. First time head coach. First time d coordinator. First time o coordinator. First time play caller. It’s an epic shit show. They may have 3 first round picks but the rub is that if they don’t shit can the GM that has bungled draft after draft after draft it won’t matter to have that kind of draft capital because the man can’t evaluate and the staff can’t develop anybody. They’re in dire need of a QB but the 2022 draft won’t have anybody worth investing in. I guess this is the penance a Philly fan has to pay to win a championship. I’m still paying my Phillies penance from the 2008 World Series. Add in some Ben Simmons drama and the fact that the once in a generation goaltending prospect can’t get out of his own head and life for a Philly sports fan is the pits right now. I’m in schadenfreude mode right now with the only thing to root for being the demise of other sports fans’ teams, haha.

Damn, didn't realize things were like that. Hey at least the Eagles aren't the Lions.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

7 weeks in and the USC coaching search rumors are getting wilder.

Tomlin gets mentioned yesterday. Then this morning Dan Patrick said he got an e-mail from a source that said..."The USC job is considered to be a better job than several NFL jobs and that teams with weak ownership could lose their coach." He says the e-mail mentioned Cowboys OC Kellen Moore and Cowboys DC Dan Quinn. He apparently also mentioned Kliff Kingsbury (which would be hilarious considering he was hired by USC once already).

What's weird with those mentions is that both the Cowboys and Cardinals are in first place in their divisions.

How about Lane Kiffin?

:markmay:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Tomlin gets mentioned yesterday. Then this morning Dan Patrick said he got an e-mail from a source that said..."The USC job is considered to be a better job than several NFL jobs and that teams with weak ownership could lose their coach." He says the e-mail mentioned Cowboys OC Kellen Moore and Cowboys DC Dan Quinn. He apparently also mentioned Kliff Kingsbury (which would be hilarious considering he was hired by USC once already).

What's weird with those mentions is that both the Cowboys and Cardinals are in first place in their divisions.
That would be devastating for the Cowboys to lose Moore, he's been great. That move makes sense, it would be his first big gig as a HC.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Watch USC get James Franklin.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch USC get James Franklin.

They talked about that this morning too. Apparently, the agent he just signed with is known to be powerful and aggressive. They said that he will leverage LSU against USC and then leverage them against Penn St.

Whatever he does...one of those 3 schools will be writing a big check to get him or keep him.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Urb.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They talked about that this morning too. Apparently, the agent he just signed with is known to be powerful and aggressive. They said that he will leverage LSU against USC and then leverage them against Penn St.

Whatever he does...one of those 3 schools will be writing a big check to get him or keep him.
Yeah his time is over at Penn St imo. He is moving on, just a matter of where he goes

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojanfan12 I expected Mobley to be athletic and have defensive upside but this defense against Trae Young was crazy.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojanfan12 I expected Mobley to be athletic and have defensive upside but this defense against Trae Young was crazy.

I thought he'd eventually be good for your Cavs, but damn...it's obviously still very early, but he could be ROY if he can keep it up.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So here is the list of names (that I remember) listed in no particular order, that have been mentioned for USC so far.

James Franklin
Eric Bieniemy
Raheem Morris
Chris Petersen
Kellen Moore
Dan Quinn
Kliff Kingsbury
Lane Kiffin
Mario Cristobal
Luke Fickell
Matt Rhule
Bill O'Brien
Matt Campbell

Over/under on number of days until someone swears they saw Saban's wife house hunting in Malibu. lol

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So here is the list of names (that I remember) listed in no particular order, that have been mentioned for USC so far.

James Franklin
Eric Bieniemy
Raheem Morris
Chris Petersen
Kellen Moore
Dan Quinn
Kliff Kingsbury
Lane Kiffin
Mario Cristobal
Luke Fickell
Matt Rhule
Bill O'Brien
Matt Campbell

Over/under on number of days until someone swears they saw Saban's wife house hunting in Malibu. lol
USC and LSU are Gonna get a ton of coaches extensions.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think your Cavs gotta good one in Mobley. He got my attention early last season & I went outta my way to watch USC games just to see the kid play.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

James Franklin
Eric Bieniemy
Raheem Morris
Chris Petersen
Kellen Moore
Dan Quinn
Kliff Kingsbury
Lane Kiffin
Mario Cristobal
Luke Fickell
Matt Rhule
Bill O'Brien
Matt Campbell

It would be funny if Brian Kelly was named next USC coach.