• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where are you on the Hurricanes being a tough team these days and SEC being far better than the BIG as well?

BIG went 7-4 this week. 3 losses to top 12 teams, 2 wins vs. top 25 teams, including one against SEC and another mauling of those tough Canes. 5 total games against top 25 teams. The far better SEC was 7-3. 1 game vs. a top 25 team (loss to a BIG team).

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where are you on the Hurricanes being a tough team these days and SEC being far better than the BIG as well?

BIG went 7-4 this week. 3 losses to top 12 teams, 2 wins vs. top 25 teams, including one against SEC and another mauling of those tough Canes. 5 total games against top 25 teams. The far better SEC was 7-3. 1 game vs. a top 25 team (loss to a BIG team).

I'm not a Miami fan.....never been

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK....but you did seem to think they were a really good team in some earlier comments you made.

And the SEC this weekend?

What is your point? I'm not a Miami fan and literally said nothing about them this year. Fuck are you talking about

What about the SEC? I hate them so I'll ask again what is your point?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is your point? I'm not a Miami fan and literally said nothing about them this year. Fuck are you talking about

What about the SEC? I hate them so I'll ask again what is your point?
In your attempt to rip the BIG you had mentioned how good Miami was (better than nearly every BIG team). also was telling me how great the SEC was compared to the BIG.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also said Mahomes is very from from anyone who should be considered a game manager. again, you really are struggling with reading comprehension this week. Far from "just fine".

Try and stay focused on what YOU said as it pertains to #3. If you believe it then you are the one who should consider Mahomes a game manager.

as to your last comment, how is it "abundantly obvious"" Have we seen him lift lesser receivers/TEs on a consistent basis? Reid is a pretty good coach, too.

This is maybe the dumbest argument you have ever made on here. And that is really saying something.

YOU posted that definition of game manager in an attempt to discredit mine. You, not me.

I said it was somewhat close to mine. Not exactly, but close.

And no, it does not describe Pat Mahomes in any way. Your definition says the QB is successful BECAUSE of the situation with surrounding talent.

Mahomes leaps off the page with his talent. He has half a dozen WOW moments in every game he plays. And I just compared his numbers to Alex Smith’s (a pro bowl level game manager) and they aren’t close.

So stop the BS.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In your attempt to rip the BIG you had mentioned how good Miami was (better than nearly every BIG team). also was telling me how great the SEC was compared to the BIG.

And you're bringing up something from LAST SEASON.

Show me where i said anything like that for the current college season.

Your entire post is irrelevant as I've said literally nothing about Miami, BIG, or SEC on here since the college season started

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you're bringing up something from LAST SEASON.

Show me where i said anything like that for the current college season.

Your entire post is irrelevant as I've said literally nothing about Miami, BIG, or SEC on here since the college season started
If that was not you my apologies. Might have been a pearl of wisdom from @thunderc maybe @fightinfunbags ?

FYI, was said during this offseason.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is maybe the dumbest argument you have ever made on here. And that is really saying something.

YOU posted that definition of game manager in an attempt to discredit mine. You, not me.

I said it was somewhat close to mine. Not exactly, but close.

And no, it does not describe Pat Mahomes in any way. Your definition says the QB is successful BECAUSE of the situation with surrounding talent.

Mahomes leaps off the page with his talent. He has half a dozen WOW moments in every game he plays. And I just compared his numbers to Alex Smith’s (a pro bowl level game manager) and they aren’t close.

So stop the BS.
I posted all the reasons that showed up first as a game manager in a search and even said they were not mine. you clung to 3 as one. Once again you are really going downhill with reading comprehension. Stopped reading once again after that, but I'm sure the rest was a treat.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted all the reasons that showed up first as a game manager in a search and even said they were not mine. you clung to 3 as one. Once again you are really going downhill with reading comprehension. Stopped reading once again after that, but I'm sure the rest was a treat.

Yes, I know that is what you did.

Maybe you should read more then. You might learn something.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that was not you my apologies. Might have been a pearl of wisdom from @thunderc maybe @fightinfunbags ?

FYI, was said during this offseason.
No that was not me, interesting you thought of me. The Browns seem to have too many issues to mention today.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns likely lose that game if the Texans QB came out of the locker room for the 2nd half. They got major work to do.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same old Jameis....

Bad decisions on his 2 ints for sure but he is close to the bottom of the list for the reasons why we got out ass kicked

The last INT was whatever. Down 16 with under 3 to go so i can live with that as the game was over but the 1st INT was bad

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No that was not me, interesting you thought of me. The Browns seem to have too many issues to mention today.
wasn't you.

Just win, baby. some week 1 world beaters went down this week. Our D was a concern, but feel free to mention the issues that you saw. Run game? Baker (he did miss on 2 passes)? Anything on O?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I know that is what you did.

Maybe you should read more then. You might learn something.
Likely you'd just show more of your lack of reading comp. 3 times already and haven't been willing to own up to any of them. Par for the course for you, though.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns likely lose that game if the Texans QB came out of the locker room for the 2nd half. They got major work to do.
I mean, they were tied at the half so "likely lose" might be a stretch.....but D was a concern. Rather have "major work to do" after a win, though.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Likely you'd just show more of your lack of reading comp. 3 times already and haven't been willing to own up to any of them. Par for the course for you, though.

OMG. I understand everything you have written. And it is total BS. I get that you quoted a bunch of random definitions from the web in an attempt to show my definition of game manager was wrong.

I said 3 was closest to mine. You incorrectly asserted that Pat Mahomes fits that definition. He doesn’t.

You are wrong. And I proved it with stats if you actually read my posts.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG. I understand everything you have written. And it is total BS. I get that you quoted a bunch of random definitions from the web in an attempt to show my definition of game manager was wrong.

I said 3 was closest to mine. You incorrectly asserted that Pat Mahomes fits that definition. He doesn’t.

You are wrong. And I proved it with stats if you actually read my posts.
You said I said Mahomes was not a great QB and, in fact, I specifically said he was. also said I called Mahomes a game manager when I specifically said he was not. You have made it clear the last couple days you lack basic reading comp. skills.