• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU is absolutely deserving.

Alabama and Georgia are both better teams.

Agree. But because of the way the season played out, neither deserved to be in the cfp under the current format. Sometimes teams don't make it even though they're better than most or all of the teams that did get in.

Hell, during the Pete Carroll era, there was a USC team left out of an NCG because the Domers lost their last game of the season and it dropped USC's strength of schedule.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 144,830.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington has dominated this half and mistakes have it tied.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First day back to school tomorrow. Toughest day of the year to get up to. Seems like there’s nothing lurking until Easter. The winter doldrums are very real working with teenagers.
gonna be a tough week

I got an email from one of the partners saying the opposing counsel's brief is due Thursday--- to have a copy- and have read it by Friday morning- to meet with him- and then have a response drafted by end of day on Monday---- which is basically saying I am working all weekend.....dreading this week.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another close game but it seems like it should be more lopsided.

Fine with it

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so- if this bracket comes to fruition

I would pick the Bills over the Chiefs......Dolphins over Colts.....Clev. over JVille

which means 2nd round would be Bills vs. Ravens and Browns vs. Dolphins

Not gonna be easy- but I think the Browns could beat the Dolphins----- and set up a Ravens/Browns AFC Title Game--- Flacco going back to Baltimore. The networks are PRAYING that happens. lol.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what I would truly love- would be the Bills to win in the first round vs. the Chiefs--- upset the RAvens---- Browns beat JVille and Miami---- set up a Browns home AFC championship game vs. Buffalo

I would lose my mind.

Honestly--- if that happened- and the Browns won a home AFC Championship to get to the Super Bowl- I would be afraid for the city.

Its of course pie in the sky right now--- but its a path.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would pick the Bills over the Chiefs......Dolphins over Colts.....Clev. over JVille

Not gonna be easy- but I think the Browns could beat the Dolphins----- and set up a Ravens/Browns AFC Title Game--- Flacco going back to Baltimore. The networks are PRAYING that happens. lol.
Jags with TLaw haven’t been playing well but still a dangerous team. One game at a time

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another close game but it seems like it should be more lopsided.

Fine with it
@dtgold88 @Shanemansj13

its obv. a long shot----- but what do you think dtown Cleveland would look like if they won a home AFC championship to get to the Super Bowl? Would the city exist after that night? lol.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jags with TLaw haven’t been playing well but still a dangerous team. One game at a time
no doubt---- and playing JVille in their home stadium isTOTALLY different- the defense has not played nearly as well on the road....the Flacco story could easily come to an end on that night

I am just saying- pie in the sky--- playing BMore for an AFC title with the Flacco story---- or having the Bills come to Cleveland for the AFC championship would be insanity.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gonna be a tough week

I got an email from one of the partners saying the opposing counsel's brief is due Thursday--- to have a copy- and have read it by Friday morning- to meet with him- and then have a response drafted by end of day on Monday---- which is basically saying I am working all weekend.....dreading this week.
That is super interesting

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what I would truly love- would be the Bills to win in the first round vs. the Chiefs--- upset the RAvens---- Browns beat JVille and Miami---- set up a Browns home AFC championship game vs. Buffalo

I would lose my mind.

Honestly--- if that happened- and the Browns won a home AFC Championship to get to the Super Bowl- I would be afraid for the city.

Its of course pie in the sky right now--- but its a path.
That's what being a fan is, why not hope for it

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

it won't come to fruition

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it won't come to fruition
it def is very unlikely- but it is definitely not an impossible path. Bills are playing very well and so are the Browns.

Browns vs. JVille on the road will be very tough---- as of course would a road game against Miami- but both teams have issues and have not been playing great ball.

Bills can def. beat the Chiefs--- I might even pick them to win that game if that is what happens---- going on the road to Balt. is gonna be very very tough. Baltimore is def. the heavy favorite to come out of the AFC and its 100% justified.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean like the networks seriously want Flacco and the browns in the conference final.
I gotta think this is sarcasm.

I think if they could hand pick it- it would be Browns @ Ravens in the Conference Final-----all though I think they would be fine with the Chiefs getting there too.