• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck this game.

Such a winnable one and another L.
Mean Girls Movie GIF by filmeditor

Kidding. But still hope Davis is smart enough to give your coach an honest shot. He DID get 'em to play better...

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 27,250.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens beating down Fins, 49-19....But, if they had Waddle and Mostert they winning?

LOL.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,917.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams playing with fire with the Giants

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@fightinfunbags another game that you aren't enjoying Im assuming
Bro…this is the worst experience I’ve ever had as a football fan.

I’m almost glad they didn’t pull this out so I can be put out of my misery.

16 football games and I’m 16/16 on being completely miserable after a game haha. And my fucking team is 11-5.

They completely fucked over this defense. They’re slow. They’re poorly coached. I’m talking high school level bull shit. 4th down on the goal line and by alignment Ringo is giving up the inside. That can never happen. When I coached high school ball, if we had a corner who aligned like that on goal line he doesn’t play. The run fits were complete garbage. The personnel at S and LB is absolutely horrid and the result of organizational arrogance.

But the biggest difference I see from this year to last year is that on both sides of the line of scrimmage the Eagles were bullies. This year their high level games are stand offs. They don’t push around anybody anymore and they get pushed around all too often.

I’m gonna take a nap. I’m gonna reset my day. I’m gonna wake up and I’m gonna drink heavily and emotionally turn the page to the Sixers and pray that somebody puts this team out of its misery so I can go back to enjoying football games again.