• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavaliers

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland is in for a long series if Durant plays like he did in game 1. He was the best player on the floor tonight.
If Durant plays like he did tonight, then Cleveland could very well be in for a "short" series.

Reactions: LAD

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure why people thought Steph was going to be guarding Kyrie. Only an idiot would've expected that.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just want to give a shout to Klay Thompson for a fantastic defensive effort in Kyrie. He never allowed him to get into a rhythm which was huge. The defensive effort by the Warriors was amazing. I'll take his shooting this game if he has a great of performance on defense. Draymond and Iguodala were really great too.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah but you gotta love how they adjusted in the 2nd half. when i heard they were only 3-13 from the 3 point line and missing what were mostly bunnies in the paint my thought was " i KNOW these guys'll adjust"...

and look what hey did in the 2nd half...
They sure did miss a lot of point blank shots tonight. They could have really crushed the Cavs tonight. I'll take any win though. They showed the Cavs that they are going to have to do more than just show up to win these games like it was in the East.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They sure did miss a lot of point blank shots tonight. They could have really crushed the Cavs tonight. I'll take any win though. They showed the Cavs that they are going to have to do more than just show up to win these games like it was in the East.
I'm pretty sure they did crush the Cavs tonight...but there is no such thing as a perfect game. I mean my gawd...if they had made those easy shots AND Klay finds his shot again what are we talking about? A 50 point loss???

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so much for "the cupcake" chiming in with 38 points...

It is crazy how unstoppable he can be on the offensive end. Not only that, but he is so unselfish and takes care of the ball too.

38, 8 and 8 with 0 turnovers. That is unfair for a 7 footer.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is crazy how unstoppable he can be on the offensive end. Not only that, but he is so unselfish and takes care of the ball too.

38, 8 and 8 with 0 turnovers. That is unfair for a 7 footer.
I think what we're seeing is he's comfortable playing his game. He isn't being rushed & having to rush his shot because the shot clock is running down. He's able to make decisive moves without the ball & deliver when he gets the ball. It's phenomenal to watch, seriously.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what we're seeing is he's comfortable playing his game. He isn't being rushed & having to rush his shot because the shot clock is running down. He's able to make decisive moves without the ball & deliver when he gets the ball. It's phenomenal to watch, seriously.

yup...

so much for certain Cavs fans here expecting he'd fold like a lawn chair when the pressure was on...:lol: