• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavaliers

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well damn...

gonna miss Wiggy all Summer around here. i'm sure you all feel like i do in seeing how badly those spam waves are gonna be missed around here...:heh:

He'll just show up like nothing happened and start spouting a bunch of meaningless stats and player comparisons and other useless garbage to support the 2017-18 World Champion Cleveland Cavaliers while ignoring you and the rest of the naysayers while making betting proposals he will never agree to.

Again.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do want to say LBJ is going off. Heck of a series but he is getting so tired in the 4th that he cant do much. Last night was a chance to finally hit that Big. His legs were gone.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The negative effect of one of the Kardashians at work again. It has caused a man to convert to a woman, another to be driven to drugs & hookers & others to see their play suffer or be driven to the bottle.

Tristina Karashian numbers through 3 games.

2.7 PPG & 3.7 RPG including 2 scoreless games and a grand total of 11 rebounds.

michael-jordan-laugh.gif

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do want to say LBJ is going off. Heck of a series but he is getting so tired in the 4th that he cant do much. Last night was a chance to finally hit that Big. His legs were gone.

Spot on assessment...he went out last night at the 1:47 mark in the 1Q...so with timeouts, etc. maybe he got 5mins rest before he was back out there for the start of 2Q.

Whereas...all of the GS stars got ample rest and it showed late in the game. When LJ was guarding KD late in the 4th...top of the key behind the arc, KD gets a fairly weak high pick...LJ chooses to go under it instead of fighting over the top...KD gets a clean look...3ball...fatigue. If I recall...that 3 started an 11-0 run and it was a wrap after that...Korver misses a wide open 3, Irving couldn't finish at the basket on a drive, LJ misses a fade away from about 15', JR misses a shot.

LJ is a proud guy, they will give it all they have in game 4 and probably push this thing to 5, but this series is a wrap...GS is just too deep.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA is going to be so terrible over the next 2-3 years. Nobody can touch this team. It is extremely sad

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that, in this type of discussion, you should consider what the series would look like if Lebron and Durant switched teams.

I have no idea what the hell the answer is, but seems like that's a reasonable place to start.
Ehh, Bron had the by far better team in Miami, and that was never brought as to why he was the best in the game

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll just show up like nothing happened and start spouting a bunch of meaningless stats and player comparisons and other useless garbage to support the 2017-18 World Champion Cleveland Cavaliers while ignoring you and the rest of the naysayers while making betting proposals he will never agree to.

Again.

abso-fucking-lutely...

Wiggy's the worst kind coward. at this point though his act has pretty much worn thin around here...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I dislike Lebron, I'm kinda sick of Durant is the best player in the world talk. Look at who he is playing with. The game is so easy for him now.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
abso-fucking-lutely...

Wiggy's the worst kind coward. at this point though his act has pretty much worn thin around here...

Gotta give him credit for consistent schtick though... he hasn't changed since FN. Not one iota.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I dislike Lebron, I'm kinda sick of Durant is the best player in the world talk. Look at who he is playing with. The game is so easy for him now.

and while that part may be true it didn't stop that kinda talk when LeClown was runnin' with Bosh and Dwade. fair is fair, right...

'sides, there has to be a changing of the guard so to speak at SOME point...

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he's the one that said "Look at me, do I look tired?" This game was different however. Kyrie went superhuman, had help from bench, and he didn't consistently guard KD until the 4th. He was phenomenal in the first half, but from the end of the 2nd quarter on to the end, got passive and looked gassed. It's almost as if all he has is one super human dominant half in him. If that's the case, he should of been coming out passive in the first half, and saving it for the 2nd half.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Durant is a ball-less coward

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which means nothing.
To be fair, it means everything in this discussion. When Lebron was dominating with Miami, those teams were stacked over the rest of the league, but I never seen it used as an excuse as to why Lebron was great, and it rightfully shouldnt have been. Lebron had a more stacked team when Miami beat OKC, but that was all about that being his moment