• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavaliers

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so...

who would YOU rather have...?:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

my guess is WiggityWack'll NEVER bring that thread up again...:dhd:
He ain't gonna be around the rest of the summer if they sweep. I'm hoping he takes numb nuts Shane with him.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeFraud has an impressive Championship resume. He went to Miami, and piggy backed on Wade's back for two titles and Ray Allen saving his ass. Then return's to Cleveland bring's one last year, With Draymond Green out in game 5.

I say his the GOAT.

michael-jordan-laugh.gif

You Lebron has been real shit in the Finals.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clevelan about to catch the broom. Tristan with 3 rebounds for the game. A wise $82 million right there.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then clearly he didn't get that memo tonight...:D

No shit dumbass.

Just because he's choked his whole career doesn't me he absolutely CAN"T show up in a big moment.

Funny tho that he was mostly shit in the second half and missed a few crucial shots, and then makes that one big shot and he's the GOAT clutch player now, lmao.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron played a helluva game tonight. But for what he did in the end of this game - he should never be allowed to wear #23 again.

Ever

They're different players. James is robust but the domination you see in the 1st is what you're going to see in the 4th unless he's gassed. Jordan understood the game better and just had the killer instinct that nobody besides maybe Thomas from the Pistons could match. Jordan wanted to win in the worst sort of way to the point where it was probably unhealthy for him.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw, someone insisted KD folded in big moments...

huh...

Apparently it was a total lie that KD goes into the fetal position against LeBron. He hit that go ahead 3 in LeBron's face.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about that. It would be a tight series but I'll agree this is overkill. But when you're playing texas hold em and the dealer sends you pocket aces are you gong to throw it back because you want a challenge?

I actually do believe the Warriors without Durant are slightly better than the Cavs. Better passing and better defense.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He would make the Lakers and instant success and truthfully, the Lakers have more than what Cleveland did two years ago - but I would rather see the Lakers stay young and go for the continuity they had before and try to duplicate what the Spurs have done.
Omg...Dude, stop it...lol

He is not going to the Lakers.

He is not coming West.

He is not leaving the Cavs.

Reactions: TJL

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Some doofuses in here puffing their chests with their indignancy about how "horrible" the playoffs have been, as if there's never been blowouts in the nba playoffs before. Like its a symbol of pride to NOT watch a championship-level game. Yeah okay, sure you wont
doofus? I'm hurt. Yeah there have been blowout playoff games and I'd rather watch good playoff games/series. It started off well and then went to shit, I'm not the only one who's said these might be the worst playoffs ever with how many blowouts we've seen. As far as championship-level game, from what I've read about the first 2 finals games it sure didn't look like championship-level unless it's only referring to Golden State. Tonight looks to have been closer but when you have 2 teams a combined 24-1 you'd expect competitive games throughout the entire series. I enjoy watching the Kings as stupid as that sounds but I'm not a big enough NBA fan in general to watch any playoff/finals game despite having a team I can't stand and a matchup I've seen 2 times in 2 years. But it doesn't really matter in the end, if you want to think I'm a doofus for hating on these playoffs and mentioning that I haven't watched the finals go ahead. Enjoy game 4!

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Omg...Dude, stop it...lol

He is not going to the Lakers.

He is not coming West.

He is not leaving the Cavs.
I wouldn't put it past him leaving the Cavs, but I would put it past him joining the Lakes lmao

Could you imagine if they do draft Ball, and GM LeBron has to deal with Magic and Lavar?

lmao

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ref should've t'd up lebroke after spiking the ball lik a big baby

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit dumbass.

Just because he's choked his whole career doesn't me he absolutely CAN"T show up in a big moment.

Funny tho that he was mostly shit in the second half and missed a few crucial shots, and then makes that one big shot and he's the GOAT clutch player now, lmao.
What's funny is they're DOWN 3-0. HAHA HAHA