• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavaliers

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, what was the schedule? And what was it changed to? And why did LeBron have an issue with it? If its something that makes sense and makes everyone happy, that's not giving in... that's being a good boss.

That is giving in. Just like players bitched about too many back to back games in the regular season then this clown gives them what they want and now these guys are now resting more than ever As I said before, they're walking all over this guy. He is a joke.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haterade-ambreen-zafar-inspired-ambreen-zarar-approved.jpg

i like mine fruit punch...:dhd:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is giving in. Just like players bitched about too many back to back games in the regular season then this clown gives them what they want and these guys are now resting more than ever As I said before, they're walking all over this guy. He is a joke.

I just don't know anything about what concessions - if any - Silver made regarding the podium schedule to have an informed opinion.

Listening to feedback from employees doesn't automatically mean you're being walked over. Willingness to consider valuable feedback is a good quality.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't know anything about what concessions - if any - Silver made regarding the podium schedule to have an informed opinion.

Listening to feedback from employees doesn't automatically mean you're being walked over. Willingness to consider valuable feedback is a good quality.

There is a difference in listening and always giving them what they want. Huge difference actually. Nothing wrong with hearing out your employees and etc but always changing things due to their bitching is a huge no no in my book.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a difference in listening and always giving them what they want. Huge difference actually. Nothing wrong with hearing out your employees and etc but always changing things due to their bitching is a huge no no in my book.

Yeah, I totally agree with that. I honestly don't know which side of this the podium thing fits into.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, another one tearing into Cowherd.

Warriors better finish this or Cowherd gonna be feeding a lot of mother fuckers some crow.

I don't know who gives me a bigger headache...Cowlyn Cowterd, Stephen Annoying Smith or Skippy Brainless.