• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavaliers

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only physically strong people with a brain large enough to handle the technicalities of the sport can play. It isn't the Worlds' most popular sport for nothing.
Gangnam Style is the most viewed video on YouTube

yet imma still call you a fheg if i walk into your home and you have that shit playing in your living room

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well maybe if I was 50 & you were 35?
You don't want that at 26 - At 41 you want a man who is more mature. I moderated a chatroom for Christian singles once and found that the guys will didn't mature much until they hit 30. No offense to those that are younger, but there some things that is like a fine wine -

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. Let's "fact" check then.

@bksballer89, @TurnUpTheHeat and @Heatles84

Who was the leader of the Heat from 2012 on?

The fans obviously love Wade and are more neutral toward LeBron, but LeBron was 100% the leader on the court after year 1. Wade deferred to him and the Heat fans on this board have said as much.

Problem is, you claim your arguments are based in fact, but the truth is a large portion of the posts you have made on the last few pages here belong in the "let's make shit up" thread. There is nothing factual about saying that the Heat was Wade's team for LeBron's entire tenure here.

LeBron was the clear best player. Ud and wade were captains given their time with the franchise.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffy the Vampire Tv show? It was pretty good the first few years, but then they killed off the mom and turned two of the women into lesbian witches. I quit watching then - that was just far gone for me
Uh.....did you catch the line in Wonder Woman when she said Men are needed for reproduction. But, for pleasure?....naaa.....then turned over and went to sleep....lol...

#Foreshadowing

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh.....did you catch the line in Wonder Woman when she said Men are needed for reproduction. Bjt, for pleasure?....naaa.....then turned over and went to sleep....lol...

#Foreshadowing
I haven't seen the movie yet - but that line is classic of the comic book and actually not far from the truth - without women - most men would die broke

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gangnam Style is the most viewed video on YouTube

yet imma still call you a fheg if i walk into your home and you have that shit playing in your living room
th

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron has more turnovers than made field goals when being guarded by Durant this series

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BS.

They are enjoying themselves, and they are driven to win because of last year.

Did you have a hard time rooting for the Cavs last year, with Labron rubbing his junk in Drey's face or after all the 23>73 stuff? Or was that just winning with class?

Oh don't get me wrong, this is definitely me being salty. I never said it was classless, I actually specifically said it wasn't. They earned the right to celebrate any way that wanted last night. I'm sure it's even part of the reason some people love to watch them. As a fan of the team getting their ass kicked, it's aggravating.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't heard anyone mention it in the media, but I'm pretty sure I know the reason LeBron is pissed about the podium waits.

It's tradition for the road team to go first to the podium. Because they obviously have more travel implications. In virtually every game I've seen, even regular season games, the road team always goes first win or lose.

Warriors went first after both games, and they also went first both practice days that included podium.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember this!

They had four or five or more clashes between DC and Marvel characters and then they ended up merging the characters together. Superman and Hulk became one character. Storm and Wonder Woman became one character.

It was just really bad.

I had completely forgotten about that!

unfortunately i didn't. that series was toilet paper...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joss Whedon is doing Batgirl.

Buffy TV show, Doll house and the first Avengers movie were all A++++.

But, he's so quirky that he might mess this up.

I don't wanna go back to the George Clooney Batman days of cheese movies.

Joss and Wheedon are two words mrs CL flat-out despises. lol now you got her muttering "he'll FIND a way to fuck it up"...:lol:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't heard anyone mention it in the media, but I'm pretty sure I know the reason LeBron is pissed about the podium waits.

It's tradition for the road team to go first to the podium. Because they obviously have more travel implications. In virtually every game I've seen, even regular season games, the road team always goes first win or lose.

Warriors went first after both games, and they also went first both practice days that included podium.

Not to be a dick or anything but outside of last night, what travel implications are you speaking of? Both teams were stuck in Oakland for 3 days so I don't see why the road team not going to the podium first would matter after game 1 or on practice days. Last night I guess I sort of understand but aren't the Warriors flying to Cleveland as well?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
telling ya, the Dubs style of play wears people out...

Cleveland imo is gonna have to find a way to slow these guys down for game 3...

Yep if they don't slow them down then they don't stand a chance. Obviously not going to beat this team allowing 132 points. For Cleveland to have a great chance at winning then they need to keep the Dubs under 110. They would have a decent chance if they allowed between 111-115 as well but anything more than that, it is a likely L