• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavaliers

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now THAT'S a milestone! :clap:

I love being fifty.

You can say what the hell ever and people give you a pass for being old.

Lol

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw it twice.

Being the best DC Movie isn't hard....lol

But, they did right by the lore.

The things that they changed from the Comics/TV show were actually for the BETTER for once.

She's pretty Bad Ass and now I understand why she was the only one who could go head up with Doomsday and hold her own.

Batman was his bitch and he ragdolled the shit out of Superman...lolz

They destroyed The Flash in the comic strips by killing off both characters and replacing the flash with the Kid Flash as the Flash - then they had Batman get old in the movies - Wonder Woman is going to be classic by not changing the theme from the original story line - Props to them getting it right for a change. I was comic book collector for years - I had them all on both Marvel and DC - Even had one where DC and Marvel combined for a Superman and The Incredible Hulk comic book with a stupid ending.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get about 5 good hours of sleep a night. Some of it is because of my age but mostly because my toddle sleeps with us. There isn't a bed big enough for the 3 of us. LOL

Al Jefferson says hi....

th

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw it twice.

Being the best DC Movie isn't hard....lol

But, they did right by the lore.

The things that they changed from the Comics/TV show were actually for the BETTER for once.

She's pretty Bad Ass and now I understand why she was the only one who could go head up with Doomsday and hold her own.

Batman was his bitch and he ragdolled the shit out of Superman...lolz
I always liked Wonder Woman and Batgirl the best - Not sure if that was because they were good looking females or not - Hell I was only 13 - lol

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get about 5 good hours of sleep a night. Some of it is because of my age but mostly because my toddle sleeps with us. There isn't a bed big enough for the 3 of us. LOL
5 hours is not bad - but you gotta get that toddler into a separate bed and room - for your Hubby's saying - get a monitor

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 hours is not bad - but you gotta get that toddler into a separate bed and room - for your Hubby's saying - get a monitor
Already working on it, but so far we're losing that battle. We wake up and she's there.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They destroyed The Flash in the comic strips by killing off both characters and replacing the flash with the Kid Flash as the Flash - then they had Batman get old in the movies - Wonder Woman is going to be classic by not changing the theme from the original story line - Props to them getting it right for a change. I was comic book collector for years - I had them all on both Marvel and DC - Even had one where DC and Marvel combined for a Superman and The Incredible Hulk comic book with a stupid ending.
Yeah, they did a fantastic job.

I say turn the whole thing over to the chick who directed Wonder Woman.

I loved 300 and dug Watchmen.

But, Zack Snyder shitted all over Dawn of Justice.

Someone needs to tell him that Movies can be fun and gritty.

* See Logan

I'm going to give him 1 more chance with Justice League.

If he messes it up, I'm not gonna even bother watching Aquaman or the Flash movies.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuse me...

I'll just leave the room since I have nothing to contribute to the conversation.

* Discretely wipes away tears *

th
Well you do have that "one" NBA Pacific Division Championship banner, hanging (hidden) amongst all of the Laker's NBA Championship banners. :-)

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I remember this!

They had four or five or more clashes between DC and Marvel characters and then they ended up merging the characters together. Superman and Hulk became one character. Storm and Wonder Woman became one character.

It was just really bad.

I had completely forgotten about that!

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always liked Wonder Woman and Batgirl the best - Not sure if that was because they were good looking females or not - Hell I was only 13 - lol
Joss Whedon is doing Batgirl.

Buffy TV show, Doll house and the first Avengers movie were all A++++.

But, he's so quirky that he might mess this up.

I don't wanna go back to the George Clooney Batman days of cheese movies.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joss Whedon is doing Batgirl.

Buffy TV show, Doll house and the first Avengers movie were all A++++.

But, he's so quirky that he might mess this up.

I don't wanna go back to the George Clooney Batman days of cheese movies.
Buffy the Vampire Tv show? It was pretty good the first few years, but then they killed off the mom and turned two of the women into lesbian witches. I quit watching then - that was just far gone for me