• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Toronto Raptors vs Golden State Warriors

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dream on... There at least 2 teams right now.. Younger and better that would keep you from winning anymore championships in the future...

It was a hell of a run though...

There are at least 2 teams that you could make an argument that are younger and more talented. But that doesn't always equate to better.

Even if KD leaves, the Warriors will remain in the mix. They may not be the prohibitive favorites that are with him. But they will still be in the mix aand capable of winning a title. It'll just be significantly harder.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L This is the

All your hard work browsing on the internet searching for the perfect joke and this is what you come up with? Lame.
Wasn't me, cupcake. But keep going you're sure to say something clever eventually. I think. Maybe. Ok maybe not sure

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All your hard work browsing on the internet searching for the perfect joke and this is what you come up with? Lame.
Could have been worse....could have traveled to Akron for a Jerk Store comment.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one is a good example of what I mean. Do better

:L:L:L How many times are you going to use this same deflated line? Man, you stink worse than your wife's pussy before she cleared up that yeast infection.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L:L:L How many times are you going to use this same deflated line? Man, you stink worse than your wife's pussy before she cleared up that yeast infection.
I just told you I'm super duper gay, my husband smells delightful

But wow you went there?

Like I said before, you're what, 24 years old? 20 maybe?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The only lame thing is your trolling. But I'm bored & it's the weekend so I have some extra time. What are your excuses as to why Steph isn't a # 1 type player? My memory might be a bit off right now because I'm unsober but I thought Steph was the best player on the '15 title team? I look forward to your expert analysis.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh talking shit about Akron huh? Wanna fight?
Unlike you, I didn't abandon the area and could be there in 30 minutes. I think that should allow me joke telling immunity.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unlike you, I didn't abandon the area and could be there in 30 minutes. I think that should allow me joke telling immunity.

I didn't abandon Akron. I got kicked out!

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just told you I'm super duper gay, my husband smells delightful

But wow you went there?

Like I said before, you're what, 24 years old? 20 maybe?

LebronLakers is helping out with basketball and life. This superfag finally had the guts to come out of the closet due to a few motivational words from me. I'm proud of you, fag, and I'm proud of myself also. Good job, LebronLakers. Do you guys have POY awards because I'm the leading candidate if there is.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LebronLakers is helping out with basketball and life. This superfag finally had the guts to come out of the closet due to a few motivational words from me. I'm proud of you, fag, and I'm proud of myself also. Good job, LebronLakers. Do you guys have POY awards because I'm the leading candidate if there is.

Ah referring yourself in the 3rd person. Don't let anyone ever tell you that you're a douche.

And homophobic as well, I can't imagine that the only woman you could get pregnant is your mother if you caught her off guard.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only lame thing is your trolling. But I'm bored & it's the weekend so I have some extra time. What are your excuses as to why Steph isn't a # 1 type player? My memory might be a bit off right now because I'm unsober but I thought Steph was the best player on the '15 title team? I look forward to your expert analysis.

Steph isn't a #1 type player? I love steph, he is the greatest shooter to ever live. He is a proven champ with and without Durant. Probably a top 10 favorite player of mine all time. His unselfishness shouldn't be mistaken for weakness. Just because he lets Durant shine doesn't mean he isn't a #1 type player.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, not 20. 16-17 is my final answer. But your mean words worked so I decided to turn straight, so you won't call me a fag anymore.