• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NBA FINALS!!! SA vs MIA

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And land of not a fucking thing to do but walk up and down a lame riverwalk.
For sure a lot of fat women, but don't leave out the 1000's of 16 and pregnant.

Honest to God best thing about that city was the movie theater on the riverwalk.

I wonder how many of those are carrying Dwight Howard's baby?:whistle:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheering for the Spurs is great.
It has nothing to do with my comment though.

you are right, the comment I was replying to was on topic and belonged in the thread much more than mine. :rollseyes:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron asked to go back in the game and spo told him don't even think about it. People who hate LeBron really know nothing about basketball

"The Experts" said it was impossible for anyone to play with his severe cramps, except maybe a superhero.

Wait for it...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've never eaten in San Antonio have you?

Other then going to the arena, really didn't leave the Riverwalk that much.
I did hear there was better food elsewhere, but didn't have a car and didn't want to put in the effort.

I did however take my wife for mothers day breakfast to the 'world famous' Guenther House, where I waited nearly 2 hours to sit and be fed nothing special at all.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did hear there was better food elsewhere, but didn't have a car and didn't want to put in the effort.

I did however take my wife for mothers day breakfast to the 'world famous' Guenther House, where I waited nearly 2 hours to sit and be fed nothing special at all.

Some great texmex on the riverwalk.

Of course I have done my time on South Beach, paying $400 a night for a room that is smaller than my master closet and the bed was worse than the futon I had in college. Two different hotels on the beach, same results. Every city has their overhyped crap.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had calf cramps that take what seems like a week to have motion again. I don't have a world class training facility to help me, but will he be 100%?

After 3 days he should be back to what he was like before game 1. If game 2 was on Saturday, it probably would be an issue. This assumes that the training staff is working on him 3 to 5 times a day, he's getting hydrated properly and rest. If he tries to practice in the days before game 2, it could aggravate the condition.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some great texmex on the riverwalk.

Of course I have done my time on South Beach, paying $400 a night for a room that is smaller than my master closet and the bed was worse than the futon I had in college. Two different hotels on the beach, same results. Every city has their overhyped crap.

Note to tourists.
Stay in the major hotel chains in South Beach and away from the boutique hotels.

And the hotel was fine in S.A. . We stayed at the Westin.
It's just NOT a place anyone would choose to vacation at IMO.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Me in San Antonio is like Mickey Rourke in a bar. That's why I don't go. :laugh:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People who hate LeBron really know nothing about basketball

This statement makes ABSOLUTELY no sense!!!!! What does liking or disliking Lebron James have to do with one's intelligence level when it comes to the game of basketball?

I hate Lebron because he jumped ship on his hometown team when he figured out, he wasn't going to win a championship unless he joined forces with the other top FA's in Miami at the time. Even worse, he held an obnoxiously egotistical one hour "special" to announce what he was going to do and strung along the Cleveland organization in the process -- thus leaving them with no time in Free Agency period to go after other FA's.

Prior to that stuff -- I actually really like Lebron and enjoyed watching him play. I still have many autographed pieces of memorabilia signed by him (framed jersey, basketball, cards, etc.) I packed them all up and put them in my attic, because I lost basically all respect for him after he did that. This is coming from a sports fan who despises everything in Ohio too -- So liking Lebron James wasn't very popular around my parts (Michigan)

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Note to tourists.
Stay in the major hotel chains in South Beach and away from the boutique hotels.

Note to tourists, if a place advertises itself as world famous...locals don't eat there :suds:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This statement makes ABSOLUTELY no sense!!!!! What does liking or disliking Lebron James have to do with one's intelligence level when it comes to the game of basketball?

I hate Lebron because he jumped ship on his hometown team when he figured out, he wasn't going to win a championship unless he joined forces with the other top FA's in Miami at the time. Even worse, he held an obnoxiously egotistical one hour "special" to announce what he was going to do and strung along the Cleveland organization in the process -- thus leaving them with no time in Free Agency period to go after other FA's.

Prior to that stuff -- I actually really like Lebron and enjoyed watching him play. I still have many autographed pieces of memorabilia signed by him (framed jersey, basketball, cards, etc.) I packed them all up and put them in my attic, because I lost basically all respect for him after he did that. This is coming from a sports fan who despises everything in Ohio too -- So liking Lebron James wasn't very popular around my parts (Michigan)

My only issue with him. "not one, not two, not three..."

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Note to tourists.

Stayed in one. It was great. One of the best beds ever. And the drunk walk back to it wasn't very far...

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Becuase, otherwise, they would've had dozens of high caliber free agents lined up at the door.

I hope you use the word "hate" here very loosely and I wonder how you feel about the other hundreds of NBA free agents who moved on to better situations.

As for "The Decision"...
1) LeBron had way less of a part in that than people think.
2) It effectively took millions of dollars out of the hands of Disney and put them in the hands of boys and girls.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That was a pretty indefensible :L moment.

I will say, though, that people forget (or never even realized) that that was an event for Miami season ticket holders. They weren't throwing a party for the world to see... the Miami marketing team was drumming up excitement for paying customers. The fact that ESPN blasted it all over the world for a week straight made it seem like a message to everyone, when it was really a message to Heat fans.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Hater!" - Heat "fans" on SportsHoopla

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10339714_293383740839751_1878944063623459969_n.jpg

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Arrogant motherfuckers hold a Championship celebration before their first practice. And it wasn't the team, it was Lebron, D-Wade and Bosh.

A few months later when they're struggling?

"Why is all the attention on us?" - D-Wade

absolutely incredible. :L