• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals. Cleveland vs. Golden State...

Raw_Bee808

Gifted Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DfQFzLVW4AE7qFz.jpg

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, the confetti was still falling and Lebron had Windhorst come out and provide breaking news saying that Lebron was playing with a major hand injury since after game 1 because he punched blackboard. You can't make this up.
Why was there confetti in Cleveland after they got swept?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell if I know. But it's why I don't have a twitter account. Too much fake bullshit.

I read a very scary article about how the technology is now so good that you can put a famous person's face and even voice on any video you want and it looks real. You can now create 'pics (and video) or it didn't happen' for things that didn't happen. There's actually a ton of **** out there now of famous actresses faces morphed very convincingly onto **** scenes. Not too long from now there will be video 'proving' Trump or Obama or LeBron or anyone is doing awful shit they didn't do.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ftr, I think the broken hand is legit. But I think for him to bring it up is a bad look. Especially since he apparently didn't have it wrapped or have a brace on it after the last 3 games.

He should have just let Windhorst or whoever, report it after the game. Then when he's asked, he can say he wasn't looking to have any excuses.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is so bush league to come out after the series and tell people he played injured. Once again LeBron has proven that his character is lacking.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ftr, I think the broken hand is legit. But I think for him to bring it up is a bad look. Especially since he apparently didn't have it wrapped or have a brace on it after the last 3 games.

He should have just let Windhorst or whoever, report it after the game. Then when he's asked, he can say he wasn't looking to have any excuses.
It's bullshit - I didn't listen to him after the game, but he should have congratulated the Warriors and acknowledged that they have the best team in the NBA. Instead he says he played injured. I know is most likely happened, but still to say it so quickly makes it sound like an excuse in an attempt to diminish the Warriors win