• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals. Cleveland vs. Golden State...

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit he's not a robot. Even all time greats have bad moments on the court. I'm sure you have given LeBron props in the past. But to be honest I can't remember you ever saying something decent about him. A legit question, and don't get mad! Does LeBron bother you so much because he's better than Kobe was? Don't laugh, through 14 full seasons LeBron averages more points, rebounds, assist, steals, blocks, has a better FG% & surprisingly even a better 3 pt. %. I have never liked Kobe but always gave him the respect he deserves for the great career he had though.
And I'm not the only person to expect more from a franchise player. You act like I'm the only one questioning his leadership after the game 1 fiasco. So because he does great things on one is allowed to question his leadership or basketball IQ in crucial moments? It is the territory that comes with being a team's leader.

I've already said he's a great player, I'm not sure what else I can say that will make people on here happy.

To answer your question, my dislike for him has ZERO to do with Kobe. Yes he has the better stats. He & Kobe are very different players - I just happen to like Kobe better. My dislike for LBJ stems from his astute arrogance. An example is him writing a letter to himself patting himself on the back for an accomplishment he hadn't achieved yet - then having the nerve to publish it prior to the achievement. The concert he put on when he went to Miami. All just are distasteful IMO. But again, that's just my personal opinion.

Be that as it may, I have never said he isn't a great player or that he sucks in any kind of way.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well keep the party going! I can add some off the wall nonsense to this debate if necessary.:D
We can always count on you to be at the top of your game! :heh:

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yay!!! Am hoping Iggy can get back on the court & the Hampton 5 can get back on track.

I would warn that he should probably be eased back into the rotation by coming off the bench though.

Yeah..I'm not expecting him to do too much right away...but we shall see.

shopping

shopping

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think the back & forth between you 2 is hilarious. And you'll never get LAD to change her mind about LeBron. He could go out tonight put up 50-15-12 & she would still be overly critical. Which is fine, we all got our player(s) we don't care for.

fuck him AND his "fifty points"...:D

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have the Cavs winning this one by 11 points. They jump out to a big lead over a lackadaisical Warriors squad who come in unprepared for the ferocity of the Cavs' early play. The Dubs make a couple of semi-runs so as to look respectable then they quit at the end and the Cavs win.

Raw_Bee808

Gifted Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We act surprised...

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We act surprised...

Dude, imagine how Gilbert Arenas is gonna feel when Mcgee and Swaggy are NBA champions....lol

I'm guessing that 100 mil he stole from the Magic should provide some cold comfort though.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have the Cavs winning this one by 11 points. They jump out to a big lead over a lackadaisical Warriors squad who come in unprepared for the ferocity of the Cavs' early play. The Dubs make a couple of semi-runs so as to look respectable then they quit at the end and the Cavs win.

Like clockwork...

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah..I'm not expecting him to do too much right away...but we shall see.

shopping

shopping

Not one of those guys would be a superstar without the others around them. King James gets his teams to 8 finals in a row off the blood, sweat and tears of his own shoulders. That's why he is considered the GOAT and why Lakers fans have abandoned their team and jumped on the Warriors bandwagon.