• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals. Cleveland vs. Golden State...

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, it's a wrap.

They had a shot in game one.

Now with Curry awake, Klay being all vengeful and KD being KD.....

I won't be surprised if they get swept.

Gentlemen's sweep is the best they can hope for imo....

This is not Boston.
Stop it. If a series goes 7 games that means BOTH teams have traveled multiple times during that series - otherwise we're not talking about game 7.

Having said that, you do understand the concept of traveling & how that can effect one's ability to physically play a sport on a professional level, yes?

Now let's add the context of the series prior to that one when GS ALSO played 7 games in the WCF against OKC. Yes, they were tired. Don't know what the Cavs' reason was for being tired if we use your theory, but watching the last 5 minutes of that game we know they were. SMH
Cavs might have been tired but they sucked up the required energy to play the last 4 and a half minutes of game 7 when the Warriors couldn't. And they did it in a hostile environment 2 thousand miles from home. The Warriors panicked. They couldn't even win one of the final three games with two of those being at home where they "never" lose; at least in those days.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs might have been tired but they sucked up the required energy to play the last 4 and a half minutes of game 7 when the Warriors couldn't. And they did it in a hostile environment 2 thousand miles from home. The Warriors panicked. They couldn't even win one of the final three games with two of those being at home where they "never" lose; at least in those days.

I had a whole response written up but then I looked at your Avatar and figured why bother bashing my head against a brick wall.

:dhd:

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a whole response written up but then I looked at your Avatar and figured why bother bashing my head against a brick wall.

:dhd:
Someone who takes the time to write up that paragraph he posted must actually believe that crap he's spewing, so I'm with you. There's no getting through that thick skull.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game 5 will be ugly because the Cavs will destroy them on their way to another 3-1 comeback?? That's what you meant, right?
So what you're saying is they intend to hire some hit men to take them out or are they to try food poisoning like the Sacramento Kings did to Kobe Bryant?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious question...

How will the crowd respond when JR is announced during the intros tomorrow?

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious question...

How will the crowd respond when JR is announced during the intros tomorrow?

I think theyll definitely show him love, especially after how the Oracle arena crowd treated him.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors will grant Lebron a "pity win" tomorrow. But win Game 4 easy and close it out in 5